A Koala Package to Support Australia?

Alv'Alv' Member
edited January 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
I saw alot games that added Koala related items(pet, deco, etc) which only could purchase with real money and it will donate to Australia.

and I found out that Dragon pet in cubit store been uh...3years?(or longer idk)Maybe change it to Koala Bear Pet for limited time, or a package that get Koala Bear Pet, Koala Ears and Koala Nose. All of the net proceeds from this package will be donated to help charities for Australia.

So..what do u think? If it added I will support it as well ^^

Comments

• This is an amazing idea! Im actually surprised at how good this suggestions is tbh. Being someone who lives in Australia, that also adds some happy points from me. Luckily, i think im safe from the fires, but the effects its leaving are still devastating.
  • This is an amazing idea! Im actually surprised at how good this suggestions is tbh. Being someone who lives in Australia, that also adds some happy points from me. Luckily, i think im safe from the fires, but the effects its leaving are still devastating.

How is Australia going? Aww its so sad to see Australia like this.

How is Australia going? Aww its so sad to see Australia like this.
    Yeah, i dont think its going good at the moment. They are doing everything they can to stop it! I just wish the prime minister acted sooner. Also, lets not get too political. I shouldnt have mentioned the prime minister anyways :/
  • There was something like this for charity in which you would receive a nurse/doctor hat a short while back.

I think this would be an excellent idea +1

The forest fires are dreadful; I do hope the best for Australia.

Donation link for the fight the fires if anyone is interested - http://fightthefires.com/
  • There was something like this for charity in which you would receive a nurse/doctor hat a short while back.

No

+1 for the koala donation thing.
  • edited January 2020
    JuIius said:

There was something like this for charity in which you would receive a nurse/doctor hat a short while back.

No

Don't quite know, I just remember broadly that it was a charity event.
  • JuIius said:

There was something like this for charity in which you would receive a nurse/doctor hat a short while back.

No

I’m sorry, I read your comment wrong.
    Yes, they had a GoFundMe
  • JuIius said:

JuIius said:

No

I’m sorry, I read your comment wrong.
    Yes, they had a GoFundMe
    All good :)

Yea, I don't remember the details of it or the name I just knew about it.
  • This is a great idea for people who have their acc connected to the app store, but don't have access to a bank acc freely. This should be added asap
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited January 2020

This is a great idea for people who have their acc connected to the app store, but don't have access to a bank acc freely. This should be added asap

Yeah, the doc/nurse i cant support cuz..im young u know cant touch my bank acc. But if Kewb added this I will come and support it, easier way to help Australia ^^

@SirKewberth u need to see this.
  • He can put them in pet store permanently and cost like 50 dollars . They will stay permanently and the fund goes to charity
  • He can put them in pet store permanently and cost like 50 dollars . They will stay permanently and the fund goes to charity

Wait a min, 50dollars...?

Well that's just my guess ^^

Or

Make it like , They're all permanent and if the charity is over , we can still purchase them to support this game , good deal :)
  • +1 yesss
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited January 2020

He can put them in pet store permanently and cost like 50 dollars . They will stay permanently and the fund goes to charity

Well that's just my guess ^^

Or

Make it like , They're all permanent and if the charity is over , we can still purchase them to support this game , good deal :)
    Oh yeah, agree with this, so Koala won't rise
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited January 2020
    I don’t think this will happen. I asked Kewberth in the past to add a new paid pet, and he said no. Because, it took them ages to get the dragon pet approved to be sold for 10$, and it’s a waste of time for them to try to get another paid item approved.

That was a couple years back though, so maybe something has changed. I doubt it though.
  • 'Dragon' said:

I don’t think this will happen. I asked Kewberth in the past to add a new paid pet, and he said no. Because, it took them ages to get the dragon pet approved to be sold for 10$, and it’s a waste of time for them to try to get another paid item approved.

Oh so it's a no to make it cost real money ? so why not 50k for them permanently and if devs get the money they can rise to Australia .

#Nothingmatterthanlifes#Australianeedshelp

That’s way too much.
  • JuIius said:

He can put them in pet store permanently and cost like 50 dollars . They will stay permanently and the fund goes to charity

That’s way too much.
    Read my quote on alvin's comment boi
  • Well if it’s for charity I’m sure I’d definately be able to support this! +100!!!
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited January 2020
    Amazing Idea. It's for charity, everyone should buy it if they can.

Or instead of a pack, use the gofundme they have and then we can be rewarded just like the Trevor one, but with new items. http://fightthefires.com/
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Dragon already explain why this will probably not happen. There is a lot more involved in things like this than just creating a new item and adding it to the shop. Even if the devs made it cost a large amount of cubits with plans to donate the value to a cause, a charitable donation from a company is not as easy as just sending a check. There are a lot of legal things like with taxes that can complicate it further, especially when it is international. Maybe you could find an existing charity related to the fires and donate to that if you want to help.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    By the time they'd add it the fires would be long gone- theyve already been extinguished somewhat by the rains and the firefighters
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited January 2020
    I actually really like this. These fires actually happen every summer and theyre probably going to be worse next summer.
    What if the pets are only available every summer?
    And maybe it could have the same set up as the nurse and doc?
  • I actually really like this. These fires actually happen every summer and theyre probably going to be worse next summer.
    What if the pets are only available every summer?
    And maybe it could have the same set up as the nurse and doc?

Maybe like nurse and doc
  • +100,000,000
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited January 2020
    250**450+100,000,000
    You should put up a pole so SirKew can see how much the community would like this.
    @SirKewberth
    If it's for other people then why not do something like what they did with the doc and nurse's hat,
    A rare item, but also unique.
    Add a section in the pole that if SirKew would agree with this, how many people would buy the koala product on the spot, I know I would
  • Gifts? There's a tax for that.
  • They could do a fundraiser for the people in Australia, instead of nurse's hat and doc mirror you can do a rare koala of sorts. If people donate they get the koala thing. Maybe a pet?????O.O