Story - The time i lost my only realm

Back in 2017's end when i joined the game, in my realm i performed a glitch (uncuntiosly) that let me put the deed in a chest, of course back then, i didn't know it was a bug. But then a friend of mine wanted to help, i don't remember his name, it doesn't matter, but i gave him the permission, and we built together for a few minutes, until someone else came in, and without a word, started to brake my stuff, and he got the starter deed. Of course i didn't understand what power that scroll posesed. I could still acces, and build in there, but i couln't place it, or craft anything because i've lost my anvil too. So this was going on for a few months, after my friends told me about the support site. I filled it out, and soon i was armed with my realm, unfortonatley i couldn't name it, neither it had one. It was just "Azsimuth's Realm" but that doesn't matter.
Moral of the story: DON'T SET PERM TO ANYONE! Stay safe, and good night!

Comments

• Boom tks*Boom tks* Member
    edited January 2020
    Wow the same thing happened to me, when I was a noob I placed it in an anvil thinking it's a craftable, now I can never use it and I lost the deed. Mods if you see this please restore my realm deed. I spoke gdog too. (3 yrs ago)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you lose your deed you can contact support. A new one will appear in your inventory so you can place it.
    https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • edited January 2020
    Yeah, I’ve done this glitch once, but then i realised how bad it could be, so i took it out immediately.

Also, why couldn’t you rename it? Official Papers are a thing!
  • Yeah, I’ve done this glitch once, but then i realised how bad it could be, so i took it out immediately.

Im poor. Lol but it doesn't matter
  • Yeah, I’ve done this glitch once, but then i realised how bad it could be, so i took it out immediately.

you need to place your realm in world before re naming it using official paper, you cant change realm name if you dont have the deed.
    Azsimuth said:

Back in 2017's end when i joined the game, in my realm i performed a glitch (uncuntiosly) that let me put the deed in a chest, of course back then, i didn't know it was a bug. But then a friend of mine wanted to help, i don't remember his name, it doesn't matter, but i gave him the permission, and we built together for a few minutes, until someone else came in, and without a word, started to brake my stuff, and he got the starter deed. Of course i didn't understand what power that scroll posesed. I could still acces, and build in there, but i couln't place it, or craft anything because i've lost my anvil too. So this was going on for a few months, after my friends told me about the support site. I filled it out, and soon i was armed with my realm, unfortonatley i couldn't name it, neither it had one. It was just "Azsimuth's Realm" but that doesn't matter.

send support ticket to devs. they can put it in your inventory.
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited January 2020
    Jerxld said:

Yeah, I’ve done this glitch once, but then i realised how bad it could be, so i took it out immediately.

you need to place your realm in world before re naming it using official paper, you cant change realm name if you dont have the deed.
    Azsimuth said:

I do own the realm.
  • Azsimuth said:

Jerxld said:

Azsimuth said:

I do own the realm.

I mean the Deed of realm
  • Jerxld said:

Azsimuth said:

Jerxld said:

Azsimuth said:

I do own the realm.

I mean the Deed of realm
    I do own it
  • The deed always bothered me because it took up a space in my inv, and I was upset when I couldn't drop it. Apparently the glitch happened to me when I put it into my workbench. I think I accidentally clicked the workbench and broke it, then the starter deed fell out. I was completely fine with it, and never picked it up lol. It disappeared but I got a new one
  • i am sorry.