• HellesHelles Member
    edited May 2016

Where's the photo from

Youtube Channel: CubicGdog

Video name: Adventure Mode Ep.3

Don't forget to subscribe.
    Mr.Trump said:

photoshop or edited the game file

This isn't edited or photoshop, this is currently in beta, i recommend watching Ep.1/2/3 for more information.
  • photoshop or edited the game file
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's not fake. It's part of the upcoming Single Player Adventure.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited May 2016
    there are car sounds existing in the game files so you can expect this to be legit
    It's 100% legit if you don't mind spoilers watch Gdog's video. To minimize spoilers and if you want to only see the cars - Cars are shown in within this time-frame 8:34 / 9:59

• HellesHelles Member
    I think it's time for larger realms/rooms size, so we can use cars for longer distances.
    Helles said:

I think it's time for larger realms/rooms size, so we can use cars for longer distances.

They're only on Single Player, they won't be coming out in-game. (I think)
  • Kewberth said it will be in game in the future
    rien-sama said:

Kewberth said it will be in game in the future

He said they might add them into the game, and he was talking about the Ghost/Spudbug.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's a lot of changes still planned guys. Sadly we can't go as fast as we'd like to but the game is far from done.
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited May 2016
    Omg
    My dream has come true
    The Ferfari
    and the
    Wamboghini
    :OOOOO
    This
    Is
    Awesooooome!
  • Pwah, you put out updates out at an awesome clip. Others might be impatient but I can know the majority of us are perfectly fine. The first player adventure is going to keep us busy for a while, especially trying to find all those stars. I hardly expected the first player adventure to be this big, so I am only excited.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    If there's (even slighty) a possibility that these things will hit the multiplayer game
    (after singe player / in potential future)
    then all those town roads I made in the past weren't be created in vain. xD
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Spoiler:
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    Now you might be wondering!
    Pyr! How much will be these cars in the future!
    They will cost
    I don't know.
    But I know it will be a high one.
    ;)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I want already make a racing track but since it is not known if we get it i wait
  • Car 5k pls cubit store
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    Let's hope for new levels next!
  • YUSH PERFCT >:O! New LEVELS, NEW LEVELS! I need the bar to be set at about a 1000 to give me a few months of leveling.

If there's (even slighty) a possibility that these things will hit the multiplayer game

I think Kewberth wants to add most/all things from Single Player into Multiplayer but it's hard cause it'll need new script etc...

"It's quite tricky with some of those adventure features because they're basically programmable scripts right now, and to make them available to builders we have to build a whole set of special blocks you can make chat trees with and maybe special trigger blocks etc.. So yeah it's a tough one to do. But it is definitely in the plans."

He also said he plans to add things into the game, including cars & NPC's:

"The plan is to eventually try to make all the adventure stuff available in game. Starting probably with the new blocks/mobs soon.

NPCs and cars will take longer ... they're harder to make work for general use, even though I know you'd all love them. So in the long run yes you will get it, but it will take some time.

We had to make stuff work just for us first because in general it's much harder to handle all multiplayer cases than just a single player feature. That saved us a lot of time to get adventure done. But the plan was always to eventually bring as much of that functionality as we can to everyone. It certainly would be great if everyone could make their own adventures."
  • edited May 2016

I think Kewberth wants to add most/all things from Single Player into Multiplayer but it's hard cause it'll need new script etc...

"It's quite tricky with some of those adventure features because they're basically programmable scripts right now, and to make them available to builders we have to build a whole set of special blocks you can make chat trees with and maybe special trigger blocks etc.. So yeah it's a tough one to do. But it is definitely in the plans."

He also said he plans to add things into the game, including cars & NPC's:

"The plan is to eventually try to make all the adventure stuff available in game. Starting probably with the new blocks/mobs soon.

NPCs and cars will take longer ... they're harder to make work for general use, even though I know you'd all love them. So in the long run yes you will get it, but it will take some time.

We had to make stuff work just for us first because in general it's much harder to handle all multiplayer cases than just a single player feature. That saved us a lot of time to get adventure done. But the plan was always to eventually bring as much of that functionality as we can to everyone. It certainly would be great if everyone could make their own adventures."
    OMG ;-;

YUSH PERFCT >:O! New LEVELS, NEW LEVELS! I need the bar to be set at about a 1000 to give me a few months of leveling.

Level 50 maxx >:(
  • Let us hope it does not take as long for them to add cars as it did to add the cave mines >.>
  • I mean we could have underground races with cars many possibility with them
  • I hope that cars WILL NOT come. Don't start bullying or something but I like that Cubic Castles is simple game. I don't like upgrades... That's why I don't want.

Mythologist
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    Cars are cool, but I'm really looking forward to the NPCs
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member

I hope that cars WILL NOT come. Don't start bullying or something but I like that Cubic Castles is simple game. I don't like upgrades... That's why I don't want.

Mythologist

@mythologist cars WILL come as you can see in Gdog's Video of the story adventure modes
  • pysino said:

I hope that cars WILL NOT come. Don't start bullying or something but I like that Cubic Castles is simple game. I don't like upgrades... That's why I don't want.

Mythologist

@mythologist cars WILL come as you can see in Gdog's Video of the story adventure modes
    I know...Just hope...
  • There could be a special realm in cc where you can use cars or drive em XD
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    I am pretty sure Cars wont be out in a while.
    There's some tweaking and balancing to be done.