Another suggestion by me! Yayyyy

Ok so I really like mining and stuff. I also like the leveling system. So, maybe we could do something to make it feel like you still gain exp after you level up?

Heres my idea: Once you reach the max level (60), maybe you could still level up... in a special way. Your level wont increase, but you will still get exp. Your exp bar will slowly rise and eventually, you will... level up? No, not really a level up, but it does the same effect. You wont get to chose any perks, but instead, you will get CUBITSSSSS!!!!!! Yes, a cubit reward for “leveling up” past 60!

The amount of cubits rewarded (im thinking) would be around 1000. Im also thinking it should take LOTS longer to level up, somewhere around 10 blocks for 1 exp, maybe even more than that to stop exp grinding/farming.

Like I said, your level WILL NOT increase. Its just a thing i would appreciate being added because i like mining :)
Have a good day, i guess.

Comments

• I would like more levels, but the amount of xp needed already is insane, it’s 5-7 blocks per, and you need 5,000 xp. The xp gain should stay the same, or maybe only increase by 1 point. (6-8.)
  • JuIius said:

I would like more levels, but the amount of xp needed already is insane, it’s 5-7 blocks per, and you need 5,000 xp. The xp gain should stay the same, or maybe only increase by 1 point. (6-8.)

Yeah, thats a good idea.
  • Hope add more lvls and perks