Change able Flag / Mute small tag

LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
edited January 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Only this i suggest lol..
A small mute tag beside name.

also another suggestion is Change able flag that we bought from store..
its work like.. you can turn off and on the flag like the name font perk..
i just thinking.. if we bought the flag for 10k.. and we wanted new flag.. then we just buy the new flag and the old flag are gone.. its wasting our c.. but yeh.. hope you like this suggestion lol

#sorryforthebadenglish

Comments

• I don't see why wouldn't this be added , because if you get muted and your friends ask you to relog ....... maybe the date of muted too
  • +1
  • People keep asking to relogs..and some think imma ignore them lol..just add this tag nothing will happend to game. Just let the
    person know we are muted
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    On/Off toggle and I'm for it.
  • Also fix all the bugs so they’re actually muted, people can still talk.
    @SirKewberth
  • JuIius said:

Also fix all the bugs so they’re actually muted, people can still talk.
    @SirKewberth

Info Bumpers, Warp Food, etc.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    'Dragon' said:

JuIius said:

Also fix all the bugs so they’re actually muted, people can still talk.
    @SirKewberth

Info Bumpers, Warp Food, etc.
    don't forget spamming kidzchat

• +1. It's good to know whos muted so you know they aren't just ignoring you. Also, there should be something in the parental controls to block kidzchat entirely, so u don't see the emojis. Idk if there is, if there is, im enabling it, if not, we need one.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited January 2020

+1. It's good to know whos muted so you know they aren't just ignoring you. Also, there should be something in the parental controls to block kidzchat entirely, so u don't see the emojis. Idk if there is, if there is, im enabling it, if not, we need one.

You can disable it

sent you a dm
  • JuIius said:

+1. It's good to know whos muted so you know they aren't just ignoring you. Also, there should be something in the parental controls to block kidzchat entirely, so u don't see the emojis. Idk if there is, if there is, im enabling it, if not, we need one.

You can disable it
    Off i go to disable it then.
  • Bump Added new suggestion.. Change able flag @SirKewberth
  • 1+ I once used a VPN and now my flag is showing different countries, idk how to reset it. So I want flags to be changeable too, I might cosmic cow and ? Mark flags. P.S. comment below me if you know how to fix the glitch.
  • Boom Tks* said:

1+ I once used a VPN and now my flag is showing different countries, idk how to reset it. So I want flags to be changeable too, I might cosmic cow and ? Mark flags. P.S. comment below me if you know how to fix the glitch.

Turn off your vpn....?
  • JuIius said:

Boom Tks* said:

1+ I once used a VPN and now my flag is showing different countries, idk how to reset it. So I want flags to be changeable too, I might cosmic cow and ? Mark flags. P.S. comment below me if you know how to fix the glitch.

Turn off your vpn....?
    Your IP address resets to the original after you turn off the vpn. So you still have the vpn on. So turn it off as SilverDash said..
  • I turned it off years ago, now it only shows the real flag if It have athe VPN on, and I can't find the app. :/
  • Boom Tks* said:

I turned it off years ago, now it only shows the real flag if It have athe VPN on, and I can't find the app. :/

That’s.. not how VPNs work.
  • lol...
  • Or more flags to buy?
  • Boom tks*Boom tks* Member
    edited January 2020
    Comment removed YEET
  • I think we’re going a bit off topic here.. lol
  • lets back to topic
  • Something like this?
  • 'Dragon' said:

Something like this?

That doesn’t seem obvious enough...
    If there was a mute tag it should be bigger, or even say “muted by a moderator” above their name.
    JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

Something like this?

If there was a mute tag it should be bigger, or even say “muted by a moderator” above their name.
    Not sure public shaming is the way to go.
  • JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

Something like this?

It’s not public shaming. It would be public shaming if they where forced to walk around showing it off. But, they have the choice to not log into the game while muted, or avoid public realms.
  • JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

Something like this?

I kinda feel bad for some people who are muted, and walking around realms with people yelling in all caps saying they’re ignoring them.
  • 'Dragon' said:

JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

Something like this?

It’s not public shaming. It would be public shaming if they where forced to walk around showing it off. But, they have the choice to not log into the game while muted, or avoid public realms.
    sure it's not public shaming...force them to wear their punishment for all to see then tell them if they don't want it seen they can just not do what they want...totally doesn't sound like public shaming to me...*forced sarcasm*
    'Dragon' said:

JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

Something like this?

I was referring to the idea of "muted by a moderator" over their name. The small symbol is fine if they have the ability to show or hide it. But nobody wants to go around with huge wording over their name saying they got in trouble.