buying 1 beta bush lol

bitibiti Member
edited January 2020 in Trading Section
hey wonderful people ;)

does anyone of you selling one ?-?
btwwwww only yumberry, frostberry or chilliberry loooooooooooool ty

Comments

• Hard to Find Cause Most People Using Them for collection,I think alex william has and bye bye man,Not very sure but u can try asking them
  • ooookaaaaay thanks, i already have two of them but i need one more :')
  • I'm selling beta Bush for 50k
  • I think I know a place that sells all types besides frostberry
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I've seen a few in my shop recently for 25k. The price seems to be coming back down to a better level.
  • Whim where u seen them? I didn't see anything
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    In my shop. Several people have had them in vends in there recently. They were around 50k but have been coming down. I saw a few recently for 25k. They might have sold but the price is going down. Probably since people are realizing they aren't "beta" bushes, they are just the old image on the bushes you used to buy in the cubit store and that once you place them they are just like any other bush, even after you put them back in your inventory.
  • HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
    edited January 2020

In my shop. Several people have had them in vends in there recently. They were around 50k but have been coming down. I saw a few recently for 25k. They might have sold but the price is going down. Probably since people are realizing they aren't "beta" bushes, they are just the old image on the bushes you used to buy in the cubit store and that once you place them they are just like any other bush, even after you put them back in your inventory.

wow that's the hard way to find out. Placing one hoping for it to look different and then you pull it to find that now its just a bush. That's actually a horrible mistake that will dwindle the amount of these old bushes we have in the game. #LessonLearned #Don'tPlaceOldBushes
  • Sooo i bought one

You can close it if you want :>
This discussion has been closed.