I have advice about account security

You know that the hacking of accounts has increased considerably lately. After getting your account hacked you can't do anything anyway to get it back. You can only retrieve your account in one way. Communicating with support on this road. But sometimes it can take quite a long time on this road to get your account back.

Everyone's account is linked to a mail address, but anyone who knows your account password can easily change the mail address. Mail change section had somewhere if was in the game (I mean not in the login of the game) (will not be in the question mark section) I also showed in the picture below what I mean. Or mail change section if was in here the profile section. Maybe we could get it back even if our accounts were stolen and hacked. You will say. How it will be ? When we link our mail to our account or when we change the postal address linked to our account. A code will come to our mailing address andand we will write this code on the screen that appears in the Add or change postal address section. After typing the code, we will wait a little while for approval after confirmed our postal address will write there. This will prevent anyone else who knows your account password from changing your mail address so you can retrieve your account because your mail address is connected, even if your account password changes. (you can go to a website where you need to enter your mail address by clicking on the forgot password section from the login screen)

With this method, you can easily retrieve your account when it is stolen or hacked and you do not need to wait for it. You only need to say support when your account has been stolen or hacked for to find and punish criminals. Also simplifies devs's work.

What do you think about this topic? @SirKewberth

Comments

• 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited January 2020
    Account hacking has not increased. In fact account hacking has never even existed. Account hacking is NOT a thing. An account can NOT be hacked. The only thing that can happen is a person *giving away* their *password*. There’s a clear difference between hacks and someone giving away their details.
  • I’m also going to copy and paste what I said on a wall post.

Hacking cubits is *most likely* still possible for anyone who is extremely skilled, but any accounts that have hacked cubits will be immediately banned. So anyone skilled knows it’s a waste of time. So in my opinion, if someone loses their account to a ‘hack’ website, they deserve it. Or at least where asking for their account to be lost. Because even if their greed worked and they got hacked cubits, they would STILL lose their account to a developer ban because they tried to HACK cubits. Keep that in mind. So by putting themself in that situation, they have a 100% chance of losing their account NO MATTER WHAT. Let’s say the hack worked, and they got the cubits, they would still lose their account to the developers.

I think these scams are bad and all, but come on people know what they are getting themselves into when they try to hack a game. Whether or not they’re children. What do they really expect..?
  • Dragon is right, nobody can hack into your account. Players have to have responsibility if their account gets stolen. If you don't give anyone your password, nobody will be able to enter your account - or steal it, if you will.

Increasing? No.
    Yes of course people lose their account; even that in itself hasn't 'increased,' it has always been around.
  • my hack is meant by a link to your in-game user name and password, or your web address that allows you to learn the address
  • my hack is meant by a link to your in-game user name and password, or your web address that allows you to learn the address

You will be surprised how complex it is for some people to just understand not to type anything about your account into a website. It's quite simple really.
  • Dragon is right, nobody can hack into your account. Players have to have responsibility if their account gets stolen. If you don't give anyone your password, nobody will be able to enter your account - or steal it, if you will.

Increasing? No.
    Yes of course people lose their account; even that in itself hasn't 'increased,' it has always been around.

I don't think a lot of people in the game play their account alone. has an account play with either a friend or a relative or if both have special accounts, but they know each other passwords?

Increasing? No.

I don't think a lot of people in the game play their account alone. has an account play with either a friend or a relative or if both have special accounts, but they know each other passwords?
    Account sharing is against the rules, I believe. People should keep their accounts to themselves, there is no reason to account share. Just make your own account. Account sharing with anyone can cause chaos.

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17036/warning-how-to-keep-your-account-safe-read-this-first#latest - a thread SirKewberth made about 'How To Keep Your Account Safe' it may be helpful to some.

You will be surprised how complex it is for some people to just understand not to type anything about your account into a website. It's quite simple really.
    I wish everyone in the game knew that those sites were used to steal accounts. But they don't know. how many people are losing their account every day. It's happened to me a few times before.

I wish everyone in the game knew that those sites were used to steal accounts. But they don't know. how many people are losing their account every day. It's happened to me a few times before.
    Yes, this is the awareness that needs to spread.

It can warn some people, yet others will never seem to understand.

Increasing? No.

Account sharing is against the rules, I believe. People should keep their accounts to themselves, there is no reason to account share. Just make your own account. Account sharing with anyone can cause chaos.

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17036/warning-how-to-keep-your-account-safe-read-this-first#latest - a thread SirKewberth made about 'How To Keep Your Account Safe' it may be helpful to some.
    it might be against the rules, do you think they care? there are many people who know each other's account passwords and enter the account

Increasing? No.

it might be against the rules, do you think they care? there are many people who know each other's account passwords and enter the account
    Then they will be the only ones suffering the consequences.
  • I told my mind. I don't want most people to be victims. I wanted them to be able to get their accounts back if they were victims.
  • I don’t know much about hacking, but it’s not a walk in the park.
    This game is mostly played by people even as young as 9, and no offense to them, but they can be very gullible. If there actually was a hacker they would not waste time on a game like this, they would be more interested in a game like fortnite, csgo, etc.
    as dragon said above, the only way you can lose your account is by giving away your password on some stupid cubic “hack” website.
    Maybe if you give away your account to somebody you can learn a lesson, and you won’t ever do it again.
  • There are plenty of warnings in cc, the forum, and the discord community on how to prevent your account from being stolen. It's the players responsibility to be aware of those warnings and to basically just use common sense. Don't go to websites that you have not physically seen mods approve of and don't give out your password. Most of the time I see people talking about how their accounts were "hacked" it was due to giving out passwords or giving account information to sketchy websites, so basically its mostly user error.
    So -1, I don't feel like we need this more than we just need people to be safer and more cautious.

Greed tests thier patience.