Suggestion Page PT. 9 - Lunar New Year!

IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
edited January 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Haven’t done these pages in a long time- now they’re digital lol. Here are some lunar new year suggestions (some I may have suggested in previous pages)! :)
Feedback appreciated!

Comments

• Nice ideas Tam, I like them! I love the way you have delivered the ideas too. +1
  • +1
    Great ideas!
  • +1
  • +1!
  • Wow <3_<3!
    All perfect, I love everything, from the items to the graphic realization and your attention to details! The items are designed so well and in the style of cubic castles that they already seem to be part of the game. I can't say which one is my favorite and I can't find any flaws or suggestions to give you except to continue presenting your wonderful ideas.
    You are very talented.
    +∞
    P.S.: I never saw your previous suggestion pages, but I do remedy immediately!
  • I love those ideas, the clothing looks so cool and that envolope idea is so good.
    +1
  • Wow those designs is amazing, I loved the cubit head and the golden bonsai, I never saw that, it's amazing man, good work +1 for sure
  • Omg brilliant ! +1 :o

Tam i have more idea on this theme , idk if you're taking idea or need help with it , i can help uwu
  • +1 but i think not will be
  • +1 oh gosh you just drew them out it's really amazing art!
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited January 2020
    +1 I also wrote LNY suggestions, btw I wanna tell.. u cant simply call it "Lunar New Year Red/Blue Shirt", u should call it "Blue/Red Samfu Shirt"(Theres also white too)

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/15844/chinese-new-year-pack-suggestions/p1
    This is mine btw
    and that cubit head is marvelous, +1
  • +1 I also wrote LNY suggestions, btw I wanna tell.. u cant simply call it "Lunar New Year Red/Blue Shirt", u should call it "Blue/Red Samfu Shirt"(Theres also white too)

https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/15844/chinese-new-year-pack-suggestions/p1
    This is mine btw

I think it's just fine calling it a lunar new year shirt since more people can tell what the piece of clothing is for or themed from rather than calling it samfu (regardless of the correct term). Samfu is not something everyone is going to know about or be able to understand without an explanation. With cc being directed more towards kids or young adults I believe simple is best.

• B L A N K said:

+1 I also wrote LNY suggestions, btw I wanna tell.. u cant simply call it "Lunar New Year Red/Blue Shirt", u should call it "Blue/Red Samfu Shirt"(Theres also white too)

This is mine btw

I think it's just fine calling it a lunar new year shirt since more people can tell what the piece of clothing is for or themed from rather than calling it samfu (regardless of the correct term). Samfu is not something everyone is going to know about or be able to understand without an explanation. With cc being directed more towards kids or young adults I believe simple is best.

Alright, but thats too long, should be shorter name
  • +1 I really love all those ideas and the drawings are so cute! <3
  • B L A N K said:

This is mine btw

XD I got 2 item names for you...
    Epic Greek Orthodox Easter Crow and Cheap Knockoff "Krimpus" Mask

The name is perfectly fine as is, length and all.

+1 for your ideas Tam

• I want the column and the fan :o
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I love the idea of doing lunar new year instead of a Valentines pack this year. Your suggestions are great, I'd buy packs to get all of those things. And your art work is amazing as always!

@SirKewberth I hope you will look at these ideas and consider going a different direction if it's not too late for this year.
  • I will be honest ....... New year pack is the most worthless pack , 100 firecrackers and a hat cost 1.5k seriously .......It doesn't produces any buildables ...... So my conclusion......
    l
    Save the Valentine pack and do different ' New year ' pack , merci
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I will be honest ....... New year pack is the most worthless pack , 100 firecrackers and a hat cost 1.5k seriously .......It doesn't produces any buildables ...... So my conclusion......
    l

The new year's pack has always been a small one to celebrate the new year. It's not meant to be a big one since it falls immediately after Christmas. Lunar new year falls around Valentines day so the timing is better there. Plus, we have a lot of Valentines stuff, we really don't need more items with hearts on them. I like the idea of bringing other cultures into the game. Like they did at halloween with the Egyptian items.
  • I wrote the same suggestion with icy but 2years ago and she got more responds than me, is it bc u popular = u get more attention..?

I will be honest ....... New year pack is the most worthless pack , 100 firecrackers and a hat cost 1.5k seriously .......It doesn't produces any buildables ...... So my conclusion......
    l

The new year's pack has always been a small one to celebrate the new year. It's not meant to be a big one since it falls immediately after Christmas. Lunar new year falls around Valentines day so the timing is better there. Plus, we have a lot of Valentines stuff, we really don't need more items with hearts on them. I like the idea of bringing other cultures into the game. Like they did at halloween with the Egyptian items.
    I hope too, valentine stuffs is getting little bored, maybe something new like what they did to summer 2017/2018
    B L A N K said:

B L A N K said:

This is mine btw

XD I got 2 item names for you...
    Epic Greek Orthodox Easter Crow and Cheap Knockoff "Krimpus" Mask

The name is perfectly fine as is, length and all.

+1 for your ideas Tam

Sorry, for me thats still too long..
  • I wrote the same suggestion with icy but 2years ago and she got more responds than me, is it bc u popular = u get more attention..?

l

I hope too, valentine stuffs is getting little bored, maybe something new like what they did to summer 2017/2018

May i just say new year pack is expensive ? A hat and 100 firecrackers =1.5k i'd rather have ' New year ' pack with lot of chinese deco so we don't sacrifice seasonal pack . I hope so if kewby could add Cny/Lny stuffs , but just not to sacrifice any seasonal pack . Instead , i'd rather have it be a permanent pack on CC store so nothing will rise , don't need to bring Lny pack every year , builders won't cry becuz for not enough blocks to build Lny theme build . All i wish is not to add New year pack with party stuff this year , but with Chinese stuff and it is in CC store permanently
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited January 2020
    Thanks for the positive responses everyone!

I wrote the same suggestion with icy but 2years ago and she got more responds than me, is it bc u popular = u get more attention..?

Hi Alvin, I don’t think this has anything to do with popularity and please don’t take it as that :) Definitely I am no more popular than you nor do I care about that, I think this mostly just has to do with timing and simply luck- when people get on the forums and when people see the post. 2 years ago is a pretty big difference, too. There could be more players than before or different players who haven’t seen these suggestions before.
    The amount of responses on a suggestion discussion is not an accurate representation of how good your suggestions are or how popular you are so don’t worry about it! :D

• IcyTamTam said:

Thanks for the positive responses everyone!

I wrote the same suggestion with icy but 2years ago and she got more responds than me, is it bc u popular = u get more attention..?

Hi Alvin, I don’t think this has anything to do with popularity and please don’t take it as that :) Definitely I am no more popular than you nor do I care about that, I think this mostly just has to do with timing and simply luck- when people get on the forums and when people see the post. 2 years ago is a pretty big difference, too. There could be more players than before or different players who haven’t seen these suggestions before.
    The amount of responses on a suggestion discussion is not an accurate representation of how good your suggestions are or how popular you are so don’t worry about it! :D

Well ok, even i do event almost nobody come but popular ppls does

l

May i just say new year pack is expensive ? A hat and 100 firecrackers =1.5k i'd rather have ' New year ' pack with lot of chinese deco so we don't sacrifice seasonal pack . I hope so if kewby could add Cny/Lny stuffs , but just not to sacrifice any seasonal pack . Instead , i'd rather have it be a permanent pack on CC store so nothing will rise , don't need to bring Lny pack every year , builders won't cry becuz for not enough blocks to build Lny theme build . All i wish is not to add New year pack with party stuff this year , but with Chinese stuff and it is in CC store permanently
    ^ Petition add more different themed build pack on CC store permanently <3

To whim:Not many wedding stuff on Honey's Valentine suggestion (He's working on brand new one) Everyone does celebrate Valentine , but on Honey's newest V's suggestion he has distinctive sight for the theme

l

^ Petition add more different themed build pack on CC store permanently <3

To whim:Not many wedding stuff on Honey's Valentine suggestion (He's working on brand new one) Everyone does celebrate Valentine , but on Honey's newest V's suggestion he has distinctive sight for the theme</p>
    Hush , don't expose or peek it before he post them :O
  • lmao
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2022
    INDO SS said:

lmao

Why multipost again .-.

Also the dragon column should make 2 version as one of them will be the 'dragon head'
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    INDO SS said:

lmao

Please don't necro-post. this discussion is 1 year old check the date before posting.

Check the forum rules out;
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest

Closing
This discussion has been closed.