Richest CC Player EVER

Who is/was the richest cc player ever?
Here are a few that I've heard

Comments

• It's hard to tell who the richest player is, and in what context. How many cubits they have currently? How many items they have? How many cubits they bought in the past? How many realms they have?
  • Knop has 50halo
  • I know billyboo is one of the richest hmm?
  • BillyBoo is rumored to have illegal drop games ...... Idk if that's real tho
  • Boom Tks* said:

BillyBoo is rumored to have illegal drop games ...... Idk if that's real tho

What?

Billy boo is poor compared to the richest anyways.
  • Chickenlips maybe? Or as said Dreadful KnoP
  • SirKewberth *dabs*
  • haarperhaarper Member
    edited April 2020
    For Sure, Knop
  • Probably Dreadful KnoP being one of the richest of all time. Although, there are plenty of big names out there as well such as Ang3lbee, Chickenlips, PontoZen and many more over the years.
  • Billyboo is not rich
  • biti said:

SirKewberth *dabs*

This guy is a genius.
  • rich player.. is the one who didnt bought c from store..
  • Gdog? Spacrfetus? does them count? xD
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    KnoP and Anglebee for items and ProtoZen for pure cubits
  • Hubs20 has 8 million cubics
  • actually. Nisaw is the richest player in cc he has owned 50mill.
    I don't know if nisaw still has 50mill, but he has had 50mill
  • I think i am. With happy memories
  • Who cares who the 'richest player' is?!

And I think Azsimuth is on to something much deeper than this thread purports. Value and treasure is much more than just virtual stuff or cubits.
  • we aren't talkimg abut what is worth more. this person simply just asked who is the richest player in cc.
  • actually. Nisaw is the richest player in cc he has owned 50mill.
    I don't know if nisaw still has 50mill, but he has had 50mill

50mil? That’s nothing. I know 5+ players off the top of my head that are far richer then that.
  • Maybe the richest player isn't so punblic about it. But idk
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Some players that are "rich" in cubits keep it to themselves because it makes things hard with all of the people begging them for items or cubits.
  • Some players that are "rich" in cubits keep it to themselves because it makes things hard with all of the people begging them for items or cubits.

I know Chickenlips felt he was always being asked for donations

• Well no one can name anyone wth proof who has more than 50mill, so as far as we know Nisaw is the richest.
    I know this because I saw him buy 50mill cubits
  • Well no one can name anyone wth proof who has more than 50mill, so as far as we know Nisaw is the richest.

Your telling me you saw him spend ten THOUDAND pounds on a game?!
  • Crimzo said:

Well no one can name anyone wth proof who has more than 50mill, so as far as we know Nisaw is the richest.

Your telling me you saw him spend ten THOUDAND pounds on a game?!
    Yes, because beckey creeped into nisaw’s house and personally used his own eyes, then he got arrested for trespassing.

Yeah, because rich people don’t show their stuff. I’ve been around long enough and been friends with all these people, and I know for a fact they are richer then Nisaw.

If you want an example, go to CVLC Collection, CJ prices, and both of Chickenlip’s storages. There’s easily over 100mil in those four realms.
  • I would like to know who the richest player is who has never bought cubits
  • I would like to know who the richest player is who has never bought cubits

Pontozen
  • >.> I mean he told me that he bought 50mill cubits for some reason. Idk why but he did. I haven't seen anyone else who has more money than 50mill