Suggestion

Pete.Pete. Member
edited January 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
They should add more stuff in gold cubes.
For example: They should've added the golden rocket in gold cube making the chances low for a limited time.
idk what do u guys think?

Also, can you add the trophy block, good for giveaways etc.

Comments

• I just hope they add Trophy which u will get only by winning the official event
  • I think it would be nice to see a personal trophy that you can add a customised message on, for events.
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited January 2020
    Only if when you get it , you can only place in your own realm (your alt's doesn't count)
    As well you can drag them , can only place or put it in chest (if you break da chest the trophy disappear to refrain you sell trophy to others)

And so it will write your name and what contest you won
  • I just hope they add Trophy which u will get only by winning the official event

ikr

• Dirt From Saturn
  • I see the gold cubes as a bit of a waste with only one item, They could have so much potential with a larger number of items with a set percentage of rarity of different items kinda like the kitchen pack with the food heads
  • Pete. said:

I just hope they add Trophy which u will get only by winning the official event

ikr

Oh and, if u try to drop it, /trade or cash register trade, it wont allow u to(like starter realm deeds)

we need that @SirKewberth