Knowing Which Items Will Rise

BlueWizBlueWiz Member
edited January 2020 in General Chat
Is there any way to have a clue what items will rise. Eg what items are high in demand: clothes, cars, pets, umbs, balloons. I was just wondering because if I had spare Cubits would it be worth buying items that would likely rise

Comments

• edited January 2020
    There is no way of knowing, that's the joy of it. I do reckon new year cars might rise, that's my opinion. Take it with caution :)

If people knew what was going to rise people everyone would buy it.
  • BlueWiz said:

Is there any way to have a clue what items will rise. Eg what items are high in demand: clothes, cars, pets, umbs, balloons. I was just wondering because if I had spare Cubits would it be worth buying items that would likely rise

Pets, almost all pets rises, for others stuff it'll be the event based stuff like halloween shirts, christmas outfits, new year hats, easter stuff, yap these stuff is in high demand!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited January 2020
    Raise your own item. All you need is at least 500k for a cheap item (priced 5-10k, with small availability on market). For something priced at 50k, you may need up to 2 million cubits to double it. The higher the starting price of that item is, the more will take, the bigger the rise will be. Play your cards right, take your turn to beat the economy of the game. You're not among the first 25, nor last.
    That's what I call playing safe. Be god for a day, enjoy life.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Raise your own item. All you need is at least 500k for a cheap item (priced 5-10k, with small availability on market). For something priced at 50k, you may need up to 2 million cubits to double it. The higher the starting price of that item is, the more will take, the bigger the rise will be. Play your cards right, take your turn to beat the economy of the game. You're not among the first 25, nor last.

oof
  • lucaaa795 said:

I've always wanted to try this...
    I only have 130k tho. I believe you can do it easier with a friend?
    BlueWiz said:

lucaaa795 said:

The more, the better and easier it is. "Competition" gives everyone the feeling of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)
    It's a domino game.. enough constant momentum and it goes down.
  • lucaaa795 said:

BlueWiz said:

lucaaa795 said:

The more, the better and easier it is. "Competition" gives everyone the feeling of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)
    It's a domino game.. enough constant momentum and it goes down.
    ^
    You can raise almost any item, as long as it’s not too common.
    Things like trumpet hats and beards, nobody cares about them, so you always have to choose wisely.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2020
    Raise them wisely or imma purge you , don't be like somebody who raised krampus to 800k as it shouldn't be
  • BlueWizBlueWiz Member
    edited January 2020
    So basically you can rise them if they are high in demand and not in any packs currently?
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2020
    Yes , except there's the one who raises them even they still can be bought on CC store
    eg:Hollawarp sell gold rocket key 30k (while they're still in store ........)
  • I've heard you should buy them so there are less in the community, then start hollaing buying them more and more?
  • Especially limited items

• SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited January 2020
    You never know which item will be how much. Think of the gingerbread head nobody knew you would fall from 150k to 5k.
  • There is no way of knowing, that's the joy of it. I do reckon new year cars might rise, that's my opinion. Take it with caution :)

Lol? Of course there are hidden ways of know what items will rise but only the pros know them :)
    Pixel pip said:

There is no way of knowing, that's the joy of it. I do reckon new year cars might rise, that's my opinion. Take it with caution :)

Lol? Of course there are hidden ways of know what items will rise but only the pros know them :)
    I legit described the usual go-to method.
  • Waiting for a certain *blank* to rise :)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    It can be hard to predict, but if you think something is unlikely to come back in future packs (Krampus 2018 for example), that's a good indication that it will rise in value.

Also things that are unique (Bunny PJs for example), things with neat animations or cool features that other items don't have usually end up with very high demand and increase in price that way.
  • But there is really no point in trying to get as many cubits as possible
  • In Cubic Castles , Peoples Are Making The Items To Rise Or To Drop It's Proce.Example: Pjs Is 120k Rn. If Someone Will Sell Like 5 75k Each, They Will Low Like 20-30k. But In General, The Prices Are Rissing A Little Hard.
  • In Cubic Castles , Peoples Are Making The Items To Rise Or To Drop It's Proce.Example: Pjs Is 120k Rn. If Someone Will Sell Like 5 75k Each, They Will Low Like 20-30k. But In General, The Prices Are Rissing A Little Hard.

If someone sells 5 75k each, the price won’t be affected.
  • I suppose you just gotta buy something and wait. It depends on luck and you’ve gotta be, well, lucky. If there was a way of knowing, then nobody would sell the item until it rises, or everone would buy the item and keep it until it rises.
    If people knew it was going to rise, they would also try to get more of the items, via packs, making the item not rise in the first place (as there would be too many).
  • Here is a pro suggestion - when packs come out.. save 5 of every item in a box somewhere and forget they exist!! Then when the pack comes out next year will a few of said item that doesn't return.
    It takes time for a lot of items to rise.. patience is the pros best friend