UNMASKED — interactive murder mystery [KILLER REVEAL]

2»

Comments

• We vote for killer or just comment who you think it's killer ?

January 9 is when you vote for the suspect who you think is the killer.

can we have the evidence now?

plus it's not our fault as you lock the realm rip

new find! 3 lavas in the kitchen, I think that'll related to leona's phone
    my guess for password: either 121221 or 363663

and the additional info 2 is not released :(

okay so,
    from the traces of dead, the killer poisoned and hurt her using wands, this is the most important part, anyone related is the killer.

omg I’m an idiot SORRY I forgot. The additional evidence is added now.
    I advise you don’t worry about the phone passcode yet, because you haven’t worked out the chest passcode.
    kay then the chest passcode is 5 1 1 8

Question to lucifer: the first time you're in dining room who's there already?
    [LUCIFER] Only Vanessa.

DAY 4 is now live!

E4, 6, 8 and additional evidence 3 are now available. You may now interrogate the butler.

• Will start reason it when all evidenves are found :3 becuz i m busy
  • edited January 2020

We vote for killer or just comment who you think it's killer ?

January 9 is when you vote for the suspect who you think is the killer.

can we have the evidence now?

plus it's not our fault as you lock the realm rip

new find! 3 lavas in the kitchen, I think that'll related to leona's phone
    my guess for password: either 121221 or 363663

and the additional info 2 is not released :(

okay so,
    from the traces of dead, the killer poisoned and hurt her using wands, this is the most important part, anyone related is the killer.

omg I’m an idiot SORRY I forgot. The additional evidence is added now.
    I advise you don’t worry about the phone passcode yet, because you haven’t worked out the chest passcode.
    kay then the chest passcode is 5 1 1 8

Question to lucifer: the first time you're in dining room who's there already?
    [LUCIFER] Only Vanessa.

DAY 4 is now live!

E4, 6, 8 and additional evidence 3 are now available. You may now interrogate the butler.

wait what?! esther is lying, must be hiding something...

phone is 703279 or 707932
  • Oof now I want to say esther because she also works or worked for Wands r us
  • [Day 4] We were definitely too late for the phone but eh.
    Even though Esther seemed like an easy choice I don't think that's the case?
    Too bad we don't know that fuzzy thing on the hat is but I assume it's cotton but I mostly assume fur.
    The only one with fur was scarlett (cat ears). So my assumption is Scarlett. I assume she teamed up with Esther since she did talk to the chefs and she did know about Leona's secret motives and I assume Scarlett she was with Leona most of the time. She might've urged Leona to drink the juice while they were talking in bedroom 2. Esther gave out truths since it's unusual to come out to be an enemy to the victim when they literally got murdered.

Even if I get it wrong or right (which is very unlikely of me xd), I had fun trying to solve this case.
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    edited January 2020

FINAL VOTING IS HERE!

Vote for who you think is the killer on the poll. The killer will be revealed tomorrow.
    To enter the 20k draw, screenshot proof that you’ve voted and say who you voted + why. You can either DM or comment this.
    Suspect + butler interrogation is still open for any last questions.

• Well i can't screenshot on google :0
    anyway i voted for myles howe

Reason:Well definitely not layton becuz he is too dumb enough to be her puppet XD
  • So butler, what has myles asked?
  • I vote Layton grimes

Why? Because i suspect if Leona's wand got seized by Layton and Layton fused poison with the wand and used to kill Leona with poisoned wand , that's why we saw Leona's corpse was bruised . Maybe they were struggling for the wand and Layton had it and killed her .
  • So butler, what has myles asked?

[BUTLER] It was just small talk. Things like “What’s on the menu tonight?” and “How has it been?”
  • I vote Lucifer chen cuz why not ;)
  • I vote Lucifer chen cuz why not ;)

Definitely lucifer
  • edited January 2020

I vote Lucifer chen cuz why not ;)

Definitely lucifer
    you change... too fast lmao, I'm still thinking who is it....

again, lucifer will be the last person to be questioned, I wouldn't think it'll be lucifer
  • edited January 2020
    okay so time to neat these things out…

From E2 and additional info 1
    1)Leona was confirmed poisoned by yumberry juices, that's why she heads to the bathroom

From E1, E3, E4 and additional info 1
    2)Leona was bruished, either by wand or physical attack, I'd go with the second one, since only layton knew that she brought it, and he's the only one knew that, also there's no sign of them trading stuff.

From E5
    3) Layton was the only one who brings the potion, but maybe someone stole it from him to poison leona, another one is others also have it.

From E6
    4) Someone who knows leona's favorite drink, so the one who poison leona should be the one who's close to her, her enemy wouldn't even bother to do this. Either scarlett or Layton

From E7
    5) Myles did show his thought to do something to leona, but no proof is confirmed. Maybe he just revealed it to layton.

From E8
    6) Fuzzy material on chef cloth, I'd think of fur by scarlett

I'd pick scarlett for sure, she's the one that most probably will poison leona from the traces she left in the kitchen, as layton only knew the truth after talked to myles there's no way he would poison her, and for the others? Hmm I don't think any of them knows about leona's favourite drink!
    Also scarlett was the previous CEO of wands r us which, was taken down by leona, she must be really hate leona, but it's weird that she's still friend to leona.
    As she's also a past ceo of wands of us, she might had trade with lyton too for his potion, we can tell layton need them.
  • Questions

Layton: What did you and Myles talk about?

Myles: Vice versa with question above ^

Scarlett: What did you and Leona talk about?

Butler: What did Lucifer talk about?

Butler: Did anyone apart from the victim leave the ballroom between 9:30pm - 11pm?
  • Ooooo
  • Questions

Layton: What did you and Myles talk about?

Myles: Vice versa with question above ^

Scarlett: What did you and Leona talk about?

Butler: What did Lucifer talk about?

Butler: Did anyone apart from the victim leave the ballroom between 9:30pm - 11pm?

[LAYTON] He confronted me about Leona, and how he thought he was being used by her. For his cubits.

[MYLES] I talked to him about Leona. I assumed he’s a very close friend to Leona, which is why I expressed my problem to him.

[SCARLETT] It was a catch-up talk since we hadn’t seen each other for a while. She talked to me about how she was going to make new wands. Something about infusing potions into wands...?

[BUTLER] He talked about dinner. If I remember correctly, he joked about poisoning one of the cups.
    Layton, Myles, Scarlett, Esther.
  • I voted for Myles because he might have learnt from Lucifer that Leona was using him. Myles talked to Layton in one of the bedrooms about Leona. Maybe Layton knew the passcode to Leona's belongings and gave one of the harm wands to Myles. Since Layton had poison potions, maybe he poisoned Leona's drink to make it seem like it was Layton.
    Just guessing, I'm terrible at detective work.

• And the 20K prize winner is...

Please send me a friend request on CC so I can give you the cubits.

Thank you to everyone who stuck around and played :)

• And the 20K prize winner is...

Please send me a friend request on CC so I can give you the cubits.

Thank you to everyone who stuck around and played :)
    Wowie I never thought I could figure it out and that most of my theories were finally correct.
    I'll make sure to send you a friend request soon!

Good game and great job everyone!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2020
    Wow ggwp i knew scarlett be suspicious but didn't pick her XD
    congrats to the winner
  • edited January 2020
    Damn it even I'm correct :(
    but well, congrats the winner, goldbuster :)
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited January 2020
    NOOOOO I SHOULD HAVE STUCK TO SCARLET LOL
  • NOOOOO I SHOULD HAVE STUCK TO SCARLET LOL

HaHaHaHa nub :P
    I was gonna choose scarlett if we could choose 2 but well then i chose myles lol