Close friends option?

I know there are plenty of people with thousands of friends, and offline mode can be annoying if you only want 1-2 people to see you online.
There could be a star next to people on your list, who you could check on or off.
@SirKewberth :)

Comments

• I'd actually agree on this else nobody can find you while you're in offline mode.
  • Yes
    ppl r annoying
  • +1
  • I'm not in entire agreement. When I've got offline mode on, that is me saying to myself 'I don't want anybody to know i'm online.' This idea -for me- would make everything so much more confusing, it's either one or the other - everybody or nobody. I do understand the fact that this could be useful for some, but it's not for me. -1
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1
  • +1

I'm not in entire agreement. When I've got offline mode on, that is me saying to myself 'I don't want anybody to know i'm online.' This idea -for me- would make everything so much more confusing, it's either one or the other - everybody or nobody. I do understand the fact that this could be useful for some, but it's not for me. -1

Then just don’t check anyone off..
  • edited January 2020
    'Dragon' said:

+1

I'm not in entire agreement. When I've got offline mode on, that is me saying to myself 'I don't want anybody to know i'm online.' This idea -for me- would make everything so much more confusing, it's either one or the other - everybody or nobody. I do understand the fact that this could be useful for some, but it's not for me. -1

That is a fair point. I know that everyone else likes the idea, I just don't. But that is a fair point, you have that one. I'd just rather not worry about it being around, it would cause confusion for me. That is just my point of view, ignore me :)
  • 'Dragon' said:

+1

That is a fair point. I know that everyone else likes the idea, I just don't. But that is a fair point, you have that one. I'd just rather not worry about it being around, it would cause confusion for me. That is just my point of view, ignore me :)
    You could just ignore the feature if you didn’t like it :)
  • edited January 2020
    JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

+1

Yes, that is what 'Dragon' is saying. I did clearly say at the end of the comment that I respect that some would like the idea, it's just not for me.

But it's okay and it really is a nice idea Julius, It was just easier for me to say otherwise, I just feel there is no need for it to be in the game -for me- so that's the way I put it. I respect others opinions towards the idea, and as I've clearly stated, I like the idea. It's just easier for me to say 'I don't want it.'
  • Dreadful LawDreadful Law Member
    edited January 2020

JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

+1

Yes, that is what 'Dragon' is saying. I did clearly say at the end of the comment that I respect that some would like the idea, it's just not for me.

But it's okay and it really is a nice idea Julius, It was just easier for me to say otherwise, I just feel there is no need for it to be in the game -for me- so that's the way I put it. I respect others opinions towards the idea, and as I've clearly stated, I like the idea. It's just easier for me to say 'I don't want it.'
    u explaining urself is confusing me a
  • JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

+1

u explaining urself is confusing me a
    :)
  • +1
  • +1, I get hollawarps all the time.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

JuIius said:

'Dragon' said:

+1

well to be honest those +1 and -1 ARE personal oppinions of people so elf is in the right
    -----------------------------------------------------------‐---------‐------

and i would like to have it, what i have in mind is that you can press options on the friend and then press a close friend option, and then when you turn on a close friends option that only them can see you

i know out of my head 3 people who would wish that, i would want it too +1
  • I could see how this would be helpful, nice idea
  • I see this could also be used to stir the pot and leave players out, hopefully not but i'm a +1 on the most side.