Will come back the items too from not appear in a purchase-able pack?

Like Love Balloon, Cupid Wings, Tree Costume, Orange & Yellow Scarf, Shinny Nose, Ghost Costume, Slyme Costume and other rares or super rares...
I know @SirKewberth saied If we specify an item will not reappear in a purchase-able pack then we won't bring it back as a pack, but it may come back in contests or in special cases on the discussion:https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/25812/there-are-no-virtual-economy-guarantees
I know we can't know what will be about their prices. But the Gingerbread Head came back. So will come back the other not appear items in a purchase-able pack ?

Comments

• it depends on the dev, nobody knows that, for fair so the economy won't be affected, all you gonna do is to wait no other choices.
  • HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
    edited January 2020
    We do have one guaranteed item that will never come back… (I think?) Beta bushes. I want to start a cut rose collection and get as many as I can, but the frustrating part is with something that is so expensive, and if it comes out again out of nowhere and it’s now not as rare or as valuable, I would be out tens of thousands of cubits. And really it’s any item that you want to collect for that matter. And it makes you be cautious and makes you a little frustrated as well.
  • I hope cupid wings get back in 2020 V pack , those guys luring folks spend massive cubits to buy it .I remember the day wheb they're uncommon and only 5k and it goes freaking 40k nowdays
  • I hope cupid wings get back in 2020 V pack , those guys luring folks spend massive cubits to buy it .I remember the day wheb they're uncommon and only 5k and it goes freaking 40k nowdays

It won't return
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2020
    JuIius said:

I hope cupid wings get back in 2020 V pack , those guys luring folks spend massive cubits to buy it .I remember the day wheb they're uncommon and only 5k and it goes freaking 40k nowdays

It won't return
    Rip

Or make it like Black umb which still can be obtainable in pack

I wish the cupid wings would come back, but I don't think I would come, maybe I don't know if the devs can surprise us and come back. Like gingerbread heads.Because the last time they came was three years ago but they came back unexpectedly.
  • Honestly I wish there was a cubit cap.. a limit. Like if an item is so dang rare it goes over 500k I think they should add more in (not a bunch, mind you)!! Like a Ram... folks want them!! Prob would buy cubits to obtain them... Id like to have one personally.. Ive wanted one for a few years... but at 1m+ cubits …. That's just crazy!
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited March 2020

Honestly I wish there was a cubit cap.. a limit. Like if an item is so dang rare it goes over 500k I think they should add more in (not a bunch, mind you)!! Like a Ram... folks want them!! Prob would buy cubits to obtain them... Id like to have one personally.. Ive wanted one for a few years... but at 1m+ cubits …. That's just crazy!

I guess they will back. Same me too want 1 ram too but its really expensive these days. I cant buy it for now. But if they will return with events like ram building content, their prices will drop