Overworld Update Infos (Facebook Post)

They just posted this.

I just hope they don't remove the lobby.

Comments

• DoodleDog said:

They just posted this.

I guess devs told the lobby would lift
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The right place is familiar to me it will be worth it if it replaces town center it is more detailed! although not everyone will agree with the change.
  • That’s a new cubic town center that space build for them
  • DoodleDog said:

They just posted this.

Cant wait for this update
  • *Laughs in 20k overworld pack*
  • I think the new town center will be a good update. We've had the learning center updated, i think its certainly time for the town center, and thats exactly what happened.
  • I think the new town center will be a good update. We've had the learning center updated, i think its certainly time for the town center, and thats exactly what happened.

what about lobby
  • The lobby is the worse thing they ever added to to the game in my opinion. The overworld was amazing back in 2014-2015, and I’m glad to be getting it back.

The search bumper is a good feature, but it would of been way better in the overworld.
  • 'Dragon' said:

The lobby is the worse thing they ever added to to the game in my opinion. The overworld was amazing back in 2014-2015, and I’m glad to be getting it back.

The search bumper is a good feature, but it would of been way better in the overworld.

I agree :)