How many perks are there & should I get Super XP

BlueWizBlueWiz Member
edited January 2020 in Help Requests
On the wiki it says there are 62 perks. Is this true? Because I wanted to know if I picked super xp, would I loose out on any perks once I reached level 60? Already skipped mad hatter and emo, so if there are 62 perks I would be able to get all the perks including super xp

Comments

• edited January 2020
    I could be wronged; I think 2 perks you don't receive. So choose wisely.

I think skipping mad hatter is a good choice personally.
  • Skip mad hatter, emo, and harvester. You will get ever important perk if you skip those. (Harvester only works in mines. It doesn’t work in realms)
  • Super xp is useful, go for it asap to make it more useful.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Get superxp, there are a couple perks that are essentially useless anyway, and superxp is NOT one of them.
  • The whole point of super xp is to get to max level faster, by the time you get to lvl 60 that 15% more xp could equal up to 5 full levels probably.
  • Please i wanna know what pig pal perk do XD thank u so much.
  • Jave22 said:

Please i wanna know what pig pal perk do XD thank u so much.

i mean, ye i have pig in farm then what's next? is it for only design or does the pig do something?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Jave22 said:

Jave22 said:

i mean, ye i have pig in farm then what's next? is it for only design or does the pig do something?
    the pig pal perk is a farming perk, you can get all the farming perks eventually by farming, what they are talking about in this thread is about the normal levels, farming and normal levels are 2 seperate things

but to answer your question: the pig is useless, there is a cow that produces milk for you and the chicken that produces eggs for you but the pig doesnt do anything

also please watch out with the posting in a row, if you want to add something please use the gear icon at the top right of your post and press the edit button
  • Jave22 said:

Jave22 said:

the pig pal perk is a farming perk, you can get all the farming perks eventually by farming, what they are talking about in this thread is about the normal levels, farming and normal levels are 2 seperate things

but to answer your question: the pig is useless, there is a cow that produces milk for you and the chicken that produces eggs for you but the pig doesnt do anything

also please watch out with the posting in a row, if you want to add something please use the gear icon at the top right of your post and press the edit button
    ooo im sorry, i'm new in posting here but thanks for the answer :D
  • Oof I got emo and harvester... though I thought that you always get all perks (except mad hatter of course) because you get cubits when there are no levels left
  • I did a bad choice a very long time ago when i became level 2 and chose mad hatter... yeah. But i’m pretty sure Super XP works on pets, if im wrong, please correct me! But yeah, you should get it.
  • I did a bad choice a very long time ago when i became level 2 and chose mad hatter... yeah. But i’m pretty sure Super XP works on pets, if im wrong, please correct me! But yeah, you should get it.

Super xp is for your qbee, there is a separate perk for pets