Sharing the Game for a Reward

BlueWizBlueWiz Member
edited December 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
So, I had a thought. If the Devs wanted to get more players, why not do something like getting a limited edition hat in order for sharing the game on facebook/Instagram etc. It would help the economy by getting more players. The only thing is people might abuse it, I'm unsure if there is a way to prevent this.

Comments

• If there was a way for people to not take advantage of the system it would be very good for the game. But it would take a lot of work.
  • It would be cool for a limited edition hat that a few players have, but we had this item called the Press Hat, and it was for Youtubers who surpassed a certain amount of subscribers. Everyone was jealous they couldn't get the press hat, and even some players started to dislike anyone with that hat. It would probably happen in this case too.
  • It would be cool for a limited edition hat that a few players have, but we had this item called the Press Hat, and it was for Youtubers who surpassed a certain amount of subscribers. Everyone was jealous they couldn't get the press hat, and even some players started to dislike anyone with that hat. It would probably happen in this case too.

No, because anyone can tweet out the game. Not everyone could get 300 subs on YouTube..
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Press hat was discounted from its original purpose because of botting of accounts in order to gain the necessary number of subscribers.. We used to have the pharaoh hat as a reward, not sure if that still works,but it was for bringing a friend in, not to share on social media..
    it could work, if made properly, to avoid abuses
  • If there was a way, I'd suggest the At Hat as the reward. It's been sitting in the files for a long time...

(Maybe the Cone Of Shame for those who cheated/cheats)
  • ExCelsius said:

If there was a way, I'd suggest the At Hat as the reward. It's been sitting in the files for a long time...

People with the cone of shame for cheating would get worshiped. lol

Both the @ hat and cone of shame are fully functional items though. I can get a screenshot of them being worn if anyone is curious.
  • 'Dragon' said:

ExCelsius said:

If there was a way, I'd suggest the At Hat as the reward. It's been sitting in the files for a long time...

Both the @ hat and cone of shame are fully functional items though. I can get a screenshot of them being worn if anyone is curious.
    yes ples
  • Or to prevent people abusing it make it untradable? Just an idea
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    BlueWiz said:

Or to prevent people abusing it make it untradable? Just an idea

that would mean that it wouldnt leave the inventory at all, so thats a slot taken.
    'Dragon' said:

ExCelsius said:

.. by using 3rd party softwares in order to reveal them, I suppose? :P
  • DoodleDog said:

'Dragon' said:

ExCelsius said:

yes ples