Your Own Close

Had a thought.

It would be rather useful if you could close your own discussions. I’ve had about 10 minutes of thought.. it would be useful if you feel that your discussion doesn’t need any comments or if you feel as if your question has been answered. Saves some of our hard working forum moderators a job.

Comments

• SaitanSaitan Member
    edited December 2019
    I also think this would be useful and functional and would bring benefits here to the forums, but sometimes it could be a mess, think about it, a novice player asks for help on how to report scammers, and even before an experienced player answers it. When he closes the discourse, this could happen not only for novice players but for the experienced ones, the only people who know the exact moment to close the discourse are the moderators, after all, I think if that were beneficial for the forums, already would have added this option, not to mention that I do not want, but sometimes can go wrong.Not to mention that when you want to close a speech you can put flag.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's not a problem to flag a discussion and request that it be closed or comment and tag me or Space to close the discussion. Remember, only request your own discussions to be closed. I get a lot of requests from players asking me to close other people's discussions.
  • Lol ^
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Azsimuth said:

Lol ^

Did I say something funny?