Tips to level up the pets (Full Guide)

2»

Comments

• gracias por la info. no sabia algo de los pets como que no pueden detectar fossiles estando a nivel 6 gracias por todo adios :D

even i just undertsand the 1st sentece which means thanks for info, no problem dominic :)

If you guys got more ideas feel free to comment here so that we will fix it. Thanks!
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    the half dirt method got nerfed pretty hard - doesnt give as much xp now might wanna put a disclaimer

other than that its pretty good
  • Geezer said:

the half dirt method got nerfed pretty hard - doesnt give as much xp now might wanna put a disclaimer

other than that its pretty good

Okay, half dirt method yes seems pretty hard IF and only you're tired to level it fast. As far as i know I said that half dirt method in "how can we level up pet fast" so i think u just misunderstood it.

To avoid any Misunderstanding again, I edit the part of By building plenty of half dirt to By building plenty of half dirt with sort of speed..
  • Pets have sizes when they level up they get bigger how many do they get bigger because they don’t get bigger every level so how many sizes of pets are there and at what levels do they get bigger? How many blocks do you half to break to level a pet up? Huge stuff that I’d like to know.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited September 2019

Pets have sizes when they level up they get bigger how many do they get bigger because they don’t get bigger every level so how many sizes of pets are there and at what levels do they get bigger? How many blocks do you half to break to level a pet up? Huge stuff that I’d like to know.

They get bigger every single level, by a pixel ish with no pet pal perks it takes exactly 3k blocks mined or built to level a pet
  • Wow tysm Julius you anser the question I couldn’t find answers to when I look all around for 20 mimutes
  • Wow tysm Julius you anser the question I couldn’t find answers to when I look all around for 20 mimutes

Np. I've taken a lot of notes while leveling up my hopper about 2 yrs ago lol
  • JuIius said:

Pets have sizes when they level up they get bigger how many do they get bigger because they don’t get bigger every level so how many sizes of pets are there and at what levels do they get bigger? How many blocks do you half to break to level a pet up? Huge stuff that I’d like to know.

They get bigger every single level, by a pixel ish with no pet pal perks it takes exactly 3k blocks mined or built to level a pet
    approximately about 3.2-3.5k if no pet pal but 3k if it has xD
  • BUMP!
    May be useful to new players!
  • edited November 2020
    BUMP!
    May be useful to new players!

Updated The List Of Event Pets!

Also removed this quote: A very important note for you guys: Don't break the kennel's house when you're using it. It will turn back your pet's level to 0. Place the pet again inside its kennel before getting it to avoid loss of level of your pets. (It has already been patched and your pet wont return to level 0 even you break the kennel while carrying your pet). Thanks to Noam.
  • I thought pet food lasted 2 hours
  • MEEPYZ said:

I thought pet food lasted 2 hours

actually 1 hr and 10-15 minutes
  • My cat is level 6 and doesn't react to a fossil even when I place it right in front of him and he's been fed. What level does he need to reach before he can see artifacts?
  • My cat is level 6 and doesn't react to a fossil even when I place it right in front of him and he's been fed. What level does he need to reach before he can see artifacts?

Level 7+ i think
  • Bump maybe useful to new player and adding a video guide here in comment
  • Bump!
    Maybe useful to new players in forums!
    Added the mini grouch, mini krampus, husky, and android pets!