More Stamps!

Castle stamps, Environment stamps and Door Stamps

Imagine all of them having lots of different designs
you can make a more detailed realm.

For example.
You are building a pyramid. Then the appropriate stamp that will suit the theme is a Sandstorm Stamp (Environment Stamp)

Here are my stamp suggestions:
•Environment Stamps
-Sandstorm Stamp
-Windy Stamp (Stamp that has a wind noise and has visible winds)
-Dawn Stamp
-Dusk Stamp

•Castle Stamps
-Tree Stamp
-Cactus Stamp
-Tropical Tree Stamp
-Mountain Stamp
-Dead Tree Stamp
The 5 Castle Stamps are very simple but if you put it in the appropriate place like. If you put your realm in a desert area in the overworld. Then use the Cactus Stamp.

•Door Stamps
-An ordinary door stamp (opens and closes)
-A metal gate stamp (the gates that is used for houses not dungeons)

Oh and a bonus suggestion:

Anubis Statues (3 Blocks Tall)

Qbee Statues (2 Blocks Tall)

That's all thanks :D

Comments

• It would be nice. If i'm being honest, I really don't think it's the biggest issue. I recon the game should really work on something that is really needed/wanted. SirK even stated that if he could give everyone want they wanted they would, however it's more difficult then you imagine. That's really just personal. I see where you are coming from however and I really like the idea. I just recon, stamps isn't what they should focus on at the moment, it would definitely give the over world more of a look, I just really think that should definitely been in the 'list of things to work on' I just recon it's not the most amazing, most helpful change. However, I really like the idea and I do really see where you are coming from. I don't want to knock you down in any way, it's a good idea -don't get me wrong- it really is just personal.
  • I don't think it's really necessary, cubic castles have much bigger problems than simple stamps, to continue to entertain the community we need to put things that really help people, for example, if they were to put more stamps, they would put some that really fit the context of the game, for example, a lot of people do parkour realms, so on overworld could have a pattern that fits the parkour context (example), I don't think it's really necessary, but it would be cool.
  • I'd definitely like to see more overworld/castle stamps. Have long wanted a few more types of buildings (house, museum, beach cottage, log cabin, etc), a tropical island stamp, a town stamp, a garden stamp, an amusement park stamp. Just more stamps that better reflect the types of builds we do have in game. Though if the overworld changes significantly and stamps are no longer used, then this would be a silly update...but I suspect we'll still need them.