The Dice - Mini Games

SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
edited December 2019 in Player Events & Creations

The Dice Mini Games

- Your Luck is Within The Dice

Welcome to The Dice Mini-Games, The Realm is Composed of 4 Dice Games, 3 Adaptation and 1 Original. Most of the Minigames Are From Dr.Dark Hearts' Laboratory (Hinter) and 1 From Space_Fetus. We're Currently Having A Grand Opening on December,28,2019, Reservation For the 1st Round of Games are Available so Please if you're Interested the Request Layout will be Down below, There will be Prize Provided I'm Sorry if there are low cost, I Want Players to Enjoy the Minigame Instead of just aiming for the prizes If you want to donate the prize that's totally fine I would appreciate it. Huge Thank You for the Creators of the Games and Allowed me to Add their game on the Realm, Even I still haven't talked to one of the creators I manage to give him a Credit so big thank you! :D.

List Of Minigames:
  • The Eliminator (Originally Created By HInter)(Adaptation From Dr.Dark Heart's Laboratory)
  • Dice or No Dice (Originally Created By Hinter)(Adaptation From Dr.Dark Heart's Laboratory)
  • Higher or Lower (Originally Created By Space Fetus)
  • Trickster (Originally Created By Naegi Kun)
Time Slots:
  • The Eliminator - Starting on 00:00 AM CC TIME Onwards (3 Rounds)
  • Higher Or Lower - After The Eliminator Onwards (TBA)
  • Dice or No Dice - Starting 4:30AM CC TIME Onwards(3 Rounds)
  • Trickster - After Dice or No Dice (3 Rounds)

Note: Dice or No Dice and trickster Includes Trick Dices so After a Player Loses or Win the Games Need to be Reset and Players need to go in the Game Reset Lobby to Avoid Seeing the Resetting of the Game at the Same Time the realm will be locked for a bit while the game Resets.

Game Reservation Request Layout:

Game Name:
Players Name:

Reservation Slots:
Eliminator - 7 players left
Higher or Lower - 1 Player
Dice or No Dice - 1 Player
Trickster - 1 Player
VIP SEAT on Dice Or No Dice - 14 Players

Questions:
How many players are needed for those Games?
  • Eliminator Needs 8 players Each Round
  • Higher or Lower Need 1 Player Each Round
  • Dice or No Dice Need 1 Player Each Round
  • Trickster Needs 1 Player Each Round
Until When I can Reserve a Slot?
As Much as there is a slot but if no one claims the slot, I'll pick a random person watching before the game starts

3 Rounds? Does that Mean I can Reserve more than once?
No, only the 1st Round Are the Reservation Once the 1st Round Ends, We will pick a Random Player Watching the Event to Play the Game

Where is this Going to be held?
This is Going to be Held on a Realm named The Dice
Realm Name: The Dice

What Will be the Prizes?
The Prizes will be Revealed During the Live Event.

About VIP Seats on Dice Or No Dice, You can Reserve a slot for you and your friend!

If you have any Questions Feel Free to Leave a Comment in this Thread

Note: To those who are going to Reserve A Slot for the 1st one Please Come 2 Minutes Before the Game Starts so I can Explain the Rules If you Really can't that's fine.

Other Things to Note - Since I Didn't Create some of the Games, I want to say that if you like these minigames Please Refrain Creating a New Name for it and Claiming that you Created it (Example: The Eliminator = Dice Game) Instead of Doing that just Credit the Creator of the game and Don't Change the game name.

That's All I Hope To you in the Live Event!

Comments

• Game Name: The Eliminator
    Players Name: ExCelsius

Also, does 4 corners still exist? Xd
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    edited December 2019
    ExCelsius said:

Game Name: The Eliminator
    Players Name: ExCelsius

Also, does 4 corners still exist? Xd

What is 4 Corners? O.o Also Slot Reserved

• SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    BUMP! I'm going to move all the Games at 4:30 AM CC TIME, we will start at The Eliminitaor then the other games onwards, Sorry For Inconvenience