Something wrong with bronze piggy..

1 of my friend didnt get bronze piggy while she is an active player and lvl16

1 of my friend get 3 bronze piggy in 1account..

Comments

• Don’t worry. I’m sure it will be sorted
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    What is name of acct that got 3 piggies?
  • What is name of acct that got 3 piggies?

SirKew. I think it might of been a few.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well they can make support tickets if they feel something is off. That way it's easier for us to look directly into it.
  • Well then , give everyone a pow gift for those who don't receive any piggy , so everyone can share joy with others ;-;
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited December 2019
    Nothing..forget it
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

What is name of acct that got 3 piggies?

I saw a post from Senza Fine about getting three
  • It's not serious on who try to cheat or something , it's mainly about MOST PEOPLE can't even get one piggy ! You see this will affect this game , it has several effect !
    Honey they have to do something to keep players from cheating the system and getting tons of cubits. That would hurt the economy
  • I know that too , but for now it's all about most people can't even get one piggy , this is serious !
    Maybe giving a small , apologies gift to everyone for having that problem :l
  • I got one as well, but my active lvl 24 acc didnt got one xD but as sirkewb said about changes, i understand now
  • Jedee said:

I got one as well, but my active lvl 24 acc didnt got one xD but as sirkewb said about changes, i understand now

Yes so if you didn't get at least 1 piggy you gotta contact support , some of us don't know how to and may not be allowed to tell parents open for us . (I know some were young and they use their parent's email)
    Read this if you haven't already. It explains everything. https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/27377/xmas-piggies#latest
This discussion has been closed.