What the Different with 1 Bronze piggy and 3 Bronze piggy ? Also Bug here

Well i heard.. someone got 3 bronze piggy or 1 bronze piggy..
Also some of active qbee didnt get Any Bronze piggy.. and inactive player got 3 ?

Im not complaining about the gift.. But why some people didnt get it ? i mean soo mny people didnt get
Mostly just asking..
Sorry for the bad english lmao

Also here bugs lol.. im lazy to create 2 thread.. cause this slow wifi..
I already place 85 music jingel bell block before the Finding Server Appear..And yes when i come back.. i still have 85 jingell bells..but there already placed 85 jingel music too.. idk if this bug. or something new lol

Here the Photo

Comments

• This bug is terrible..just make everyone active in pass few weeks and lvl10+ a bronze piggy, instead..some dont get some get 1 some get 3
  • The game will do something to sort it. I wouldn’t worry
  • I suggest that everyone gets 3 bronze piggies.
  • That Qbee said:

I suggest that everyone gets 3 bronze piggies.

Greedy e.e
  • When i logged on now i saw my inventory and.....3. I git 3 piggies. Why. I was worried about the present and stuff but i got 3. Havent placed them because i realized that there was something wrong with that.
  • When i logged on now i saw my inventory and.....3. I git 3 piggies. Why. I was worried about the present and stuff but i got 3. Havent placed them because i realized that there was something wrong with that.

Don’t worry about it. If you want to continue to not use them you until the situation has been sorted then that’s smart. However, I not too certain there is a way for the players who got 3 to have them taken away. But that’s very selfless :)
  • I got 1 only and i saw my friend got 3 xD its weird tho
    i used my piggy already oooof
  • AJ Baryza said:

I got 1 only and i saw my friend got 3 xD its weird tho

Most people get NONE , at least you got 1

Don’t worry about it. If you want to continue to not use them you until the situation has been sorted then that’s smart. However, I not too certain there is a way for the players who got 3 to have them taken away. But that’s very selfless :)
    Here's the picture of these 3 beauties in my inv. One way to use the extra 2 could be giving them to people whi didn't get it.

Here's the picture of these 3 beauties in my inv. One way to use the extra 2 could be giving them to people whi didn't get it.
    That would be kind :) It really is up to you. You do what you think is right.
  • AJ Baryza said:

Yeah im grateful that i got one
    Sad for those who didnt get any though
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

AJ Baryza said:

I don't think it's right to say that "most people" didn't get one. I'm pretty sure that most people got one.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2019

AJ Baryza said:

I don't think it's right to say that "most people" didn't get one. I'm pretty sure that most people got one.
    Really? i just checked my bro and my cousin's and they get none , i checked their alts maybe have one in it but none .Okay i can tell my bro contact support , but it almost impossible to me to ask my cousin contact support becuz due to he's on trip at abroad and he almost not play cc for current i hard to tell him do that to get his piggy and i have no idea how long will piggy service support will last .

@SirKewberth isn't that easy that everyone receive 1 pow gift for apology gift ? We all can share joy together and let the hurts go down to the lowest
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I guess I don't see why we would have to apologise? We gave away a lot of free cubits. Do any other games do this? If someone didn't get then they didn't meet the minimum criteria. I understand that can be disappointing but we have to have some standard for it or we can't do it at all.
  • I guess I don't see why we would have to apologise? We gave away a lot of free cubits. Do any other games do this? If someone didn't get then they didn't meet the minimum criteria. I understand that can be disappointing but we have to have some standard for it or we can't do it at all.

Exactly. It was placed for safety.
  • I guess I don't see why we would have to apologise? We gave away a lot of free cubits. Do any other games do this? If someone didn't get then they didn't meet the minimum criteria. I understand that can be disappointing but we have to have some standard for it or we can't do it at all.

Sure i know , everyone were involved just for those bad apples . And yes other games do , when they have server malfunction or some serious bugs they give apology gift , not much , a small one but sincere .
    #Bad apples are the one to blame #Bad glitch granted several people and they smiles #Instead we got more people feel panic

Just for those bad apples everyone were involved to bear it , shame
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I guess I don't see why we would have to apologise? We gave away a lot of free cubits. Do any other games do this? If someone didn't get then they didn't meet the minimum criteria. I understand that can be disappointing but we have to have some standard for it or we can't do it at all.

I see no need for an apology.
  • There isn’t an apology needed. People are just upset of the change. Everything changes and everyone needs to understand that.
  • (I am V my forums account broke)

I didn’t get any on my three 60s. So I don’t know. It’s not like I wanted any though.

I didn’t get any on my three 60s. So I don’t know. It’s not like I wanted any though.

None were given out to alts.
  • edited December 2019

(I am V my forums account broke)

I realize that. Like I said, I didn’t get any on my 3 60s. Only those 3 accounts where related.

I honestly don’t care that I didn’t get any, nor did I want any. I’m just saying it’s really weird.

• edited December 2019

(I am V my forums account broke)

I give up explaining... lol

Like I said, my 3 60s didn’t get any.

They obviously aren’t Alts - as I just said they are unrelated to all accounts. Meaning they aren’t alts, they are my mains.

This is exactly why they didn’t give some players the cubits. Because they just cheat the system.

They obviously aren’t Alts - as I just said they are unrelated to all accounts. Meaning they aren’t alts, they are my mains.

This is exactly why they didn’t give some players the cubits. Because they just cheat the system.
    It’s not cheating the system. They are my main accounts. *Facepalm*

If you are trying to get more than 7.5k, then it’s cheating the system. I believe that people should just appreciate what they have. The players that cheat the system won’t get any. End of. Going too far off topic so let’s just leave it there.

If you are trying to get more than 7.5k, then it’s cheating the system. I believe that people should just appreciate what they have. The players that cheat the system won’t get any. End of. Going too far off topic so let’s just leave it there.
    I’m not trying to cheat the system - where did I ever say I was trying to get more then 7.5k? Honestly I give up this is so useless.

Sure i know , everyone were involved just for those bad apples . And yes other games do , when they have server malfunction or some serious bugs they give apology gift , not much , a small one but sincere .
    #Bad apples are the one to blame #Bad glitch granted several people and they smiles #Instead we got more people feel panic

yes, other games do that (some), but not the way cubic castles do, rarely, for example, the server of other games goes down and the creators need to apologize as you said, and when they fall, sometimes they don't even give things away. to apologize, at least they apologize or even explain why it happened, but what I think kewberth meant is that they give hollows without even reason, but simply to celebrate something, for example, Christmas (this that's what I think.), not to mention all the events that the game has throughout the year ... imagine winning 500 thousand cubits just to make a Christmas building, or, a ram just for hunt eggs? really, the only game that It works this way is the cubic castles. Actually, getting a free bronze pig is good, but who doesn't win is not very sad, as there are numerous possibilities to earn cubits having fun.
  • Well i got 1 from my main acc lvl 41 but my Alternate Acc lvl 24 got nothing, but as i read the changes now by sirkewb, now i understand, merry xmas too all
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2019
    Knust said:

yes, other games do that (some), but not the way cubic castles do, rarely, for example, the server of other games goes down and the creators need to apologize as you said, and when they fall, sometimes they don't even give things away. to apologize, at least they apologize or even explain why it happened, but what I think kewberth meant is that they give hollows without even reason, but simply to celebrate something, for example, Christmas (this that's what I think.), not to mention all the events that the game has throughout the year ... imagine winning 500 thousand cubits just to make a Christmas building, or, a ram just for hunt eggs? really, the only game that It works this way is the cubic castles. Actually, getting a free bronze pig is good, but who doesn't win is not very sad, as there are numerous possibilities to earn cubits having fun.
    Well let's hope we won't see this issue again next year and next years, this is really hurt either CC economy or community
This discussion has been closed.