saddest christmas Ever

i hoped to get 30000 cubits by making a couple more accounts i had so much planned for those cubits and this christmas it wasnt granted to me i never had bad deeds to those cubits i just wanted to open packs because i cant afford to buy any cubits and im bad at the game. i never been so heart broken than this i waited and waited for this moment just to atleadt get joy from it but this only made my christmas sad and miserable

Comments

• A bit heartless. The devs don’t have to give anyone cubits and for you to take advantage of that is really ungrateful. Everyone gets what they get. That’s the point
  • For now if you get none u gotta contact support , idk how long will the piggy service will last hope they ready for Massive amounts of support tickets
  • For now if you get none u gotta contact support , idk how long will the piggy service will last hope they ready for Massive amounts of support tickets

Yes indeed they will get multiple support tickets. They did it for safety reasons however
  • This is why they changed it.
    You were never supposed to earn 30k.
  • I just wanna enjoy the game. i sacrificed time for it i understand the rules its just why be so inconsiderate its christmas every children loves presents i m devastated how my plans went nowhere
  • whyso60 said:

I just wanna enjoy the game. i sacrificed time for it i understand the rules its just why be so inconsiderate its christmas every children loves presents i m devastated how my plans went nowhere

Well, I’m sorry to hear you are upset. However, you can enjoy the game without cubits.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    You wanted to exploit the system and have 3 or 4 times more than you should.
    You don't deserve anything. You claim the devs are being inconsiderate when it's you who the one being inconsiderate. You essentially tried to steal from the devs.
    Go mow a lawn, do some chores and buy a few cubits.
    Merry Christmas :)
  • I agree. They changed it exactly for this reason. No one should have the chance to get 30k. You should be happy to have the chance to get anything, even if u didn’t get anything, you should still be happy for those who did, Christmas isn’t just about you, it’s about everyone and giving. It’s a game at the end of the day. The cubits won’t matter at the end of the day.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This is the reason they have to give out piggies the way they do. You were not entitled to 30k in cubits. The gift pigs are not owed to us as players, it's a gift from the admins. People that do things like this are basically trying to scam the devs.
  • I'm just shocked when servers were down we didn't even have boardcast .
    There are many ways to earn cubits without having alts , go ask from people .
This discussion has been closed.