Xmas Piggies

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
I see a lot of guessing going on about how accounts get awarded xmas gift pigs. What level, how long you've been playing etc... We changed the criteria this year as we often do because, like all good things, people have been working to exploit it. Unfortunately this makes it harder for us to give as many people as we'd like and forces us to tighten the requirements. In that light I won't say exactly what the criteria were, but suffice to say that this year it was NOT based on player account level. Sorry to those that didn't qualify this year for a gift. We'd like to give everyone we can, but it's very hard for us to do it while also preventing those trying to cheat the system with extra accts etc..

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Just wanted to add that if you feel you probably should have got a gift but didn't check your alt-accounts if you have more than one. The gift may be there instead of your main account.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    With regards to the multi-pigs -- If you got more than one pig then just consider yourself lucky, and maybe consider sharing the extra with some friends who didn't get one for xmas. There was a glitch that caused a few accounts to get extra pigs.
    edited December 2019
    To those disappointed they weren't able to get the gift, I'm sorry but it was not a mistake. The gift criteria is such that not all accounts will receive. We did give out a LOT of free cubits, but it's not possible to just simply give 1 piggy to every acct. I wish it were that simple.