What do you think of Cubic Castles Christmas 2019? And Some Suggestions ^-^

What Do I Think of Cubic Castles Christmas 2019 (and the Update)? And Some Suggestions ^-^

First, I really like how they came up with the "12 Days of Christmas" event this year. I'm not that good with parkour to be honest, it was a little bit challenging but I had fun.. Even though I just got on the other day. (And I get to start with 3rd Day of Christmas Event). I'm looking forward to the next christmas days!

Building contest? It's matic already, oof xD.. I participated this year's building contest (even though I'm not really that good with building, oof xD) And I really look forward to the beautiful and creative builds of different players this year! *waves at builders and to those who participated in the building contest*

Then, movin' on with the new items along with the update. I really really like the new items! The ice tables, ice thrones, ice chairs, etc. I love their designs (textures)! Especially with the ice tables and ice floor! They are really pretty! These were the materials I used for my entry to the building contest :3

What I would like to suggest are, since there are new ice items, hope there will be ice statues.. Ice gargoyles or ice angel statue (it can be the ice version of the small deco angel) to see maybe next year c:

And I think it would also be cool if there will be smoke or ice traps (ice version of the fire traps)..(im not sure if its fire wall traps or such xD) Traps that breathes out icy smokes instead of fire ;)

Next suggestion, since we have the ice outfit set, how about a winter ice angel wings? (It would be blue crystalized-ice angel wings) Yup. Sounds weird, right? Oof xD..

And... Am I the only one thinking of a snow globe decoration? >●< It can be either small or large!

Ooh, and maybe some iced geysers deco? It would be beautiful for decorations (designing for frozen fountains) like the gargoyles.

For pets, how about a pet polar bear ? Oof ^_^ and pet seal? ^•^ Cute? (Yes, My suggestions kinda weird oof >•<)

And some frozen flowers also? :D for decorations...

That's all that I could think for now >~< Let me know what you guys think of the suggestions written above :) I think most of my suggestions are quite weird, bear with me ×)

How about you guys? What do you think of Cubic Castles Christmas 2019? What do you have in mind and would like to suggest for next year Christmas year ^_^

Comments

• Yeah. I really do like those ideas. +1
  • Sure we need fantastic entries unlike gift box house , we have it won many times already , we want new kind of build !
  • Every event in the game is fun though :)
  • THEY SHOULD ADD A WHITE FOX PET WITH A SCARF AROUND ITS NECK ._.
  • _Elf said:

Yeah. I really do like those ideas. +1

Thanks! Glad that you liked it!

Sure we need fantastic entries unlike gift box house , we have it won many times already , we want new kind of build !

Yes! I didn't get the chance to take strolls to all of the christmas building contest realms, but I've seen some builds and they are good!
    maxrein said:

Every event in the game is fun though :)

Yes, I agree! ^-^♡ I'm looking forward to future events coming soon! ♡
    Xx_GMZ_xX said:

THEY SHOULD ADD A WHITE FOX PET WITH A SCARF AROUND ITS NECK ._.

Nice idea! Cuteee! >♡<