Economy in nutshell

edited December 2019 in Community
dont you hate those guys who offer less than the average price to profit theres nothing wrong with that but like offering too less for the item makes the item's price kinda lower yeah the economy is pretty much broken because of the people offering half the prices of an item, wheres the community who is friendly and care about making friends not making money also they should buff the packs because if you buy packs youll lose money %70

Comments

• I would like to know your ideas about this so it would be good if u commented
  • Usually people do that, I don’t really see a problem with prices lowering. Usually a big influence and have the prices move around and shift. It may before the better or for the worse. Really only time can tell with the economy. Though I don’t see a problem with the economy, but I also don’t spend time buying items, and usually I’m building or with some friends in-game.
  • yeah i mean youre one of the rare players that actually enjoy the game congrats dude
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I don't mind if prices are driven lower by actual economic reasons. Like, if something comes back and the price drops, or if people just don't want to buy it very much. But if something is in high demand and players try to undercut the price of it by saying things like "buying cheap rares, come if you're desperate", that's the thing I don't like.

I guess its the intention of it? If prices drop naturally and someone decides to buy it because its lowered, that's fine. But if someone is trying to cheat players out of cubits they should be getting just to make some quick profit, that's the stuff I'm not okay with.
  • It will happen. It’s not a bad thing.

There has been lots of time where I have had items worth loads before and nothing now. But it’s balanced because I have also had items worth nothing, now worth a bit.

It’s personal.
  • TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited December 2019
    I love how you have to earn 300-400$ worth of cubits for buying the rarest pet.
    And what about the prices? Every 2 months something doubles in price.
    And about the fake business players who keep begging in the lobby to buy their "old xmas item buy because it will rise" like if there's a law to follow, if something doesn't come back in packs we aren't forced to make it rise just because a few dumbos said that.
    The community makes their own prices;
    Then why starting to sell cubits for the half of their original price (i'm not blaming black friday discount, but the fact that it staood up for like 4 days).
    Also the plan for making the rarest items (kramp, ram, halo etc..) drop in price isn't working atm.
    The inflation is still high as hell and it doesn't seem like it's going to stop soon.
    It's also true that the community is really toxic in the trading aspect, people are ready to rip off you at the first temptation.
    It's really easy to get ripoffed by overpaying and item and it's also very hard to resell something for the normal price.
    I think devs lost many times the chance to calm down the inflation by hosting events such as "Treezilla" instead of giving pure c with events that usually end up in drama and complains.
  • I do agree we do need more Zillas. Maybe one for every holiday as it used to be?
  • I do agree we do need more Zillas. Maybe one for every holiday as it used to be?

They can’t do more Zillas, unless it’s just the current items in the pack.

Read this thread. https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/25948/some-changes-for-the-near-future#latest