A Gift To The Community! (Custom Character Maker)

Comments

• Um plaid hunter cap, o/y scarf
  • easter umbrella, cupid wings, bear ears, bunny tail, O&Y scarf, and just cute tutus plz and thx. much love
  • NolanaNolana USAGame Moderator

BEANY >:O

Which beanie? :o
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited December 2019
    Im confused but hey

Image from Gyazo
  • Nolana said:

Image from Gyazo

Cute! (^•^)♡
  • oh gosh that's a really huge work, good luck!
    I'll suggest wizard hats, fox ears, headphones, bandit mask, egyptian staff
  • ooh a halo, monster mask and dino mask!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    if it is possible i would like the slime costume with options to put hats on it BUT ONLY IF ITS NOT TOO MUCH TROUBLE!

also you said it only has 500 slots, is there any way i can help by increasing that? (and tell me ALL ways please, including money costing ways)
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited December 2019
    Press that and fox tail If it would be visible
    I will try to make an option for slimes, but it'll be a little different than the cube ones

also you said it only has 500 slots, is there any way i can help by increasing that? (and tell me ALL ways please, including money costing ways)

It's a limit of 500 items because of the slots available for Picrew. The limit cannot be increased, I'm sorry :o

As of right now, we're not yet at 100 items
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    top hat, black umbrella, normal circle sunglasses
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Paper bag hat if it hasn't been requested yet pls >_<
    Paper Bag hasn't, I'll add it :#
  • Elf hat, ugly Christmas sweater, santa pants, Turkey tail, pumpkin pet, heart glasses :3

You made me do this, lol
  • Nolana said:

You made me do this, lol

It's so glamorous!!!!! <3
  • nurse hat please! and the progress is looking great so far!! :D
  • Hiphop cap (make it bigger? ingame they r too small)
    chef coat
    black pants
  • Nolana said:

As a thank you to all the Cubic Castles community, I'm making a Character Creator using Picrew. However there are only 500 slots that I'll be able to use for art assets (like hats, expressions, etc). You're welcome to request any article of clothing that exists in the Cubic Castles game and I'll try to make sure it gets added.

Keep in mind, there are more than 500 items in CC; so if all slots get filled before you can ask for something, I'm very sorry.

There's no time frame I can give of when this will be done, but I'm treating this like my Christmas gift to you all, and I'll try to get it out within the next few weeks; with at least 50 items to customize your character's art with!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a good year to follow~

Edit: For those of you who don't know what Picrew is, It's a site that allows artists to upload layers of their art to a "Maker" for users to make pics of their characters https://picrew.me/image_maker/136066 Here's an example of what I'm making.

Could I get:

Dark Angel Wings - Easter tophat (WHITE) - Bunny Pyjamas - And a motley tshirt?

Please don't quote the entire first post ^_^'
    Nolana said:

It's a limit of 500 items because of the slots available for Picrew. The limit cannot be increased, I'm sorry :o

As of right now, we're not yet at 100 items
    ah okay thats sad ;/ well was worth trying to help i guess
  • Nolana said:

The og BEANY! The one that has a propeller. :>

Nolana said:

The og BEANY! The one that has a propeller. :>
    Ahhh, okay ^_^
    edited December 2019
    Update: there are now 100 confirmed items being added to the maker, you can check the document here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wLX0K2sG7AnPGllXS5GLzUQM_M1RQ4OTfNEYlAFT9PE/edit?usp=sharing
    To see which ones are already done or on the list.

At 200 Items I actually have to file a request to have my limit increased to 500. So we're halfway to the maker being uploaded, and the soft cap being applied.

That means if your items are not in the maker at 200, there may be a delay after the maker is actually released to the community before your things will be added :o
    wow you are really hard working on it!

thank you ^_^
  • There r pets and maybe? lol but it's like hardly 500 slots will be filled, who knows?

There r pets and maybe? lol but it's like hardly 500 slots will be filled, who knows?

i dont think pets will be added since its based on the qbee itself, and there are more than 500 items in the game so yes all slots will be filled
    The pets are listed under maybe because if I get to 500 items, and am still adding clothing that people ask for then I can't add pets.
    The GOOD news is that extra colors for each 500 slot doesn't count
    Example: The wizard hat will take up 1 slot. That's 1/500. BUT the red and black wizard hats are just recolors. So they don't count, I can add them without taking up a slot
    So I can have red, black and blue wizard hat and still be at 1/500.

TLDR; just waiting to see how many slots I actually need before I add pets, that's why they're a "maybe"