Do we still get bronze piggy this xmas?

Hi everyone just want to know if all lvl10+ active players will recieve 7,500 cubits again?

Comments

• When I played it used to be 5kc. I’m sure they will carry on the cubit trend..
  • When does it usually come?
  • Pete. said:

When does it usually come?

Not too sure, probably around Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Bronze pig. Those that exploit these will usually get banned. So limit yourself to 1 or 2 accounts to avoid all risks.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Bronze pig. Those that exploit these will usually get banned. So limit yourself to 1 or 2 accounts to avoid all risks.

There’s no way for them to find out whether or not a person is exploiting them. If they are able to manage to bypass the limit of accounts that receive the pigs, that also means they have managed to make the exploiting accounts 100% unrelated to their other ones.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Really? I saw some ppl exploit it but they did not get ban?
  • lucaaa795 said:

Is it true? I have just one alt acc lvl24 idk its illegal lol
  • lucaaa795 said:

Is it true? What if i have one alt acc lvl 24???
  • Jedee said:

lucaaa795 said:

Is it true? What if i have one alt acc lvl 24???
    Jedee said:

lucaaa795 said:

Is it true? I have just one alt acc lvl24 idk its illegal lol

lucaaa795 said:

'Dragon' said:

lucaaa795 said:

There’s no way for them to find out whether or not a person is exploiting them. If they are able to manage to bypass the limit of accounts that receive the pigs, that also means they have managed to make the exploiting accounts 100% unrelated to their other ones.
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited December 2019
    Let say they have 2 ways to bypass the system .
    1:Create multi-email account:One email you can register 6 accounts in game (You need multi device to do that , such as 1 device=1email)

2:Big families:Your mom birth you 7 brothers your aunts birth bunch of cousin and all of you both want to play cc .

I:You use your email register 6 accounts , 1 for yourself and other hand over to your cousin .

II:Each of you has 1 email for each so they register just 1 account . But the system count how many accounts register on that ip .

I simply doubt somebody here has cheated , but i have no proof
  • Hmm interesting
  • Let say they have 2 ways to bypass the system .
    1:Create multi-email account:One email you can register 6 accounts in game (You need multi device to do that , such as 1 device=1email)

2:Big families:Your mom birth you 7 brothers your aunts birth bunch of cousin and all of you both want to play cc .

I:You use your email register 6 accounts , 1 for yourself and other hand over to your cousin .

II:Each of you has 1 email for each so they register just 1 account . But the system count how many accounts register on that ip .

I simply doubt somebody here has cheated , but i have no proof

It’s a lot more difficult then just changing your email.

Even for the prize machine mechanics that block a user from using multiple accounts to take multiple prizes from one dispenser. I tested it, and I had to go and change the hard base addresses on my computer using the register edit just to use the dispenser on two separate accounts.

Unless they don’t use the same blocks.
  • The tradition was 5k added to everyones account, with the new piggies its changed to piggies. It happens on Christmas Morning every year. So they may do it again this year.
  • Just a curiosity question.
    Are there any requirements for a bronze piggy to be handed to you? Or can you just like make a lvl 0 account and get a bronze piggy?
  • edited December 2019
    That Qbee said:

Just a curiosity question.
    Are there any requirements for a bronze piggy to be handed to you? Or can you just like make a lvl 0 account and get a bronze piggy?

You need to be level 10 and above.
    Also need to be active for obvious reasons.
  • Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have had to of logged on in the past two weeks to receive it.