Pixel Art Building Contest! (RESULTS OUT!)

13»

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Elleira said:

Is it too late to start one?

Deadline is Dec 20th so buy a room and get building :)
  • I dropped my warp food on the table already. I went back to my pixal art and realized there was a small patch of the background I forgot to build so I was wondering if it was too late to go back and fill that in?

I dropped my warp food on the table already. I went back to my pixal art and realized there was a small patch of the background I forgot to build so I was wondering if it was too late to go back and fill that in?

The deadline is the 20th so you still have time. We will be judging on Friday.
  • @WhimsicalFirefly @iCantiWill , Hello! I now dropped the food at iCantiWill's Realm! I'm very sorry, that I couldn't have any environment stamp at mine, and I couldn't even fill the room with plasters, Since I'm also low at Cubits and Resources, Also, Please ignore the Donation tables, and the Cabinets, Those are my stuff fill with junks ^^" Also Can I still build? Tomorrow December 20th? Even tho I already put my warp food at the donation table or no? Also, Good luck everyone! :D

@WhimsicalFirefly @iCantiWill , Hello! I now dropped the food at iCantiWill's Realm! I'm very sorry, that I couldn't have any environment stamp at mine, and I couldn't even fill the room with plasters, Since I'm also low at Cubits and Resources, Also, Please ignore the Donation tables, and the Cabinets, Those are my stuff fill with junks ^^" Also Can I still build? Tomorrow December 20th? Even tho I already put my warp food at the donation table or no? Also, Good luck everyone! :D

Environment stamps are not required so that really shouldn't be a problem. You can still work on it today, we will be judging tomorrow.

I can't wait to see what everyone has done. Will and I have not been to any of the rooms so they will all be seen for the first time tomorrow when we judge them. Good luck everyone!!
  • Oof gimme 10 hours at leatst ;-; dun remove table !
    I just left a bit to finish yet
  • Ohmg I would love to participate here! I'll try to save more c XD
  • The contest ends in an hour.
    Qbee Vampire you can give us food to your build even if you’re not done, we’ll see what you built.
  • Opps willy , i m here to tell you he just slept .
    Really , i saw what he built and his build still a lot to build ........
    He may or may not have tell you that he has bunch of things to do , he has part time job , need learning codes , learning piano , go studying that makes him has very few hours to sleep ...... He wake up on 6am and i can sleep til 12pm so ......

May you just extend 1 more day ? i really into his build even i don't know what he is building , just one more 24 hours for him and maybe there's other who hasn't done their's .

• I support the extension, I just finished my exams this evening so if I could just have one day to focus on my entry. Only if you're comfortable to adjusting the deadline.
  • Okay, we will extend it one day.
  • ZinJetzuZinJetzu Member
    edited December 2019
    Sorry, i accidently pull out
    the warp food, but i create again with same name, the name is Farel1901 Event Pixel, did it was work or no if u eat that?
  • Hello, i gave perm to one of my friebd today in pixel room and he accidentally broke the warp food bumper. So i placed it back and made new one, dropped the new warp food in the donation table
    Is it too late?
  • Finished and dropped warpfood ^^ I have my distinct concept for pixel art
    In case warpfood disappears for some reason , you can visit the room in qbee vampire lobby and hangout ( 2nd floor ) there's a portal named icantiwill building contest entry
  • farel1901 said:

Sorry, i accidently pull out
    the warp food, but i create again with same name, the name is Farel1901 Event Pixel, did it was work or no if u eat that?

AJ Baryza said:

Hello, i gave perm to one of my friebd today in pixel room and he accidentally broke the warp food bumper. So i placed it back and made new one, dropped the new warp food in the donation table
    Is it too late?

No worries.

Finished and dropped warpfood ^^ I have my distinct concept for pixel art
    In case warpfood disappears for some reason , you can visit the room in qbee vampire lobby and hangout ( 2nd floor ) there's a portal named icantiwill building contest entry

Okay! Glad to hear you finished!
  • Oof l am late :V maybe next time
  • Is the event finished?
  • I saw no food warps in table. I might not make it
  • Results when?
  • Congratulations to the winners!!! There were over 20 entries and we enjoyed looking at all of them. These are our top 5 builds. Please send me friend requests so I could give you the prizes :)

1st Place Bunnymobile - The Mandalorian and Baby Yoda by @madetolove

2nd Place 20k cubits - Scoobydoo by ^^NukeZombie^^

3rd Place 10k cubits - Purple-Haired Girl by Iky

and i will give out consolation prizes for 4th and 5th places!
    4th Place - Stitch by Raina

5th - A Bee by S L A B B E H

Of Course, the screenshots don't do these builds their justice!

Thanks to everyone who entered!
    Congratulations to the winners and thanks to Will for having this event! I had fun being part of it. :)
  • wow, very well judged imo