New Mechanic Based on Recycling [Still working on it] New Edit : Dec 9 2019

rei700rei700 Member
edited December 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
I play CC since 2016 eventhough I haven't used the Forum personally.
Skip the History part to get the essencial if you want.

History

The mechanic is simple. Recycling the blocks or itens crafted. Like an reverse way from Crafting.
I thought its could be based on the Recycling Bin since its purpose is no longer viable nor used.
I think it would be needed to create a new coin to make it more fair to all qbees at a start. It would be cool just similar to the Monster Mash but scrappy instead.
There would be created a new "Realm" for the scrap yard where the players could sell the gained block of scrap similar to the way the crop farm works.
The purpose was to both retrieve parcial of the resources used and that new cubic coin.
This cubic coin would have fundementaly the only purpose of being used to buy previous packs on CC that would appear randomlly in the CC store at a designated area. There would be only 3 packs each week (cycled every week), which the player could buy in total 3 time any of those pack at it's desire. The prices would be a little high so the qbees have to work to get them.

Mechanic basic topics

- Players are capable to recycle itens for more basic resources and scrap blocks
- New cubic coin like SteamPunk Piece ( Idea Improved HONEY BOMB )
- New use for the Recycling Bin or New Table ( craftable or not - undecided ) that would reduce the item scrapped into a lower Tier item used on its crafting ( All / One only / Percentage )
- New realm: The Scrapward ( where the players could trade theirs scrap blocks for the new cubic coin )
(Names: "Joe's JunkWard" or "Kewbert's Recycling Plant")
- Creation of a List of the Tier of each Item based on labour and time cost
- New section of the CC shop to cointan the weekly packs of past event on CC or the same thing but in the realm instead
- Players being able to buy the mencioned packs up to 3 packs in total each week
- Scrap Mission and Events ( We must have missions :3 )

Preview

Im not a good artist so no preview :P
If you are a good artist and wanna help me, PM me :3

Comments

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2019
    I'll say +1 , but only it's not getting coin for random pack .
    Instead , we're able to buy steampunk/mechanical pack thingy <3
  • I'll say +1 , but only it's not getting coin for random pack .
    Instead , we're able to buy steampunk/mechanical pack thingy <3</p>

You mean a new pack ? Or the item we feed the bots from the Sci Fi Pack? Ty tho for the comment. <3 >:3
    edited December 2019
    I can partially understand

1-All craftable blocks can throw in a recube bin (or a machine) to get scrap block .

2-There will be a realm like farmer co-op (i'll name it junkyand co-op) let you sell scrap block , each scrap block gain you some mechanic coins .

3-The mechanic coin can be used to buy Steampunk-themed stuff or mechanic section packs
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think the OP wanted to be able to buy past holiday packs with the coins. I think that would be kinda cool as long as theres a limit to it (sounds like that's the plan). No more ridiculous prices on rares lol
    edited April 2020
  • I think the OP wanted to be able to buy past holiday packs with the coins. I think that would be kinda cool as long as theres a limit to it (sounds like that's the plan). No more ridiculous prices on rares lol

As your words i think Sirkewb can bring all super rares back to pack to Reset the prices , then everything will start again XD too take years so they will raise again
    +1 , but to start again you need large amounts of courages and it take time to time to raise
  • rei700rei700 Member
    edited December 2019

I can partially understand

1-All craftable blocks can throw in a recube bin (or a machine) to get scrap block .

2-There will be a realm like farmer co-op (i'll name it junkyand co-op) let you sell scrap block , each scrap block gain you some mechanic coins .

3-The mechanic coin can be used to buy Steampunk-themed stuff or mechanic section packs

That was the intended idea for it.The mechanic coin. I like it better than the scrap version of the Monster Mash (probably use this as the scrap block).There could be some new Steampunk related packs but what I inicially planned was to , and get the twist, "recycle" the old pack back into to the game by recycling stuff.The JunkWard would be called either "Joe's JunkWard" (Ik - too cliche) or "Kewbert's Recyling Plant". (Add others if you desire)

I think the OP wanted to be able to buy past holiday packs with the coins. I think that would be kinda cool as long as theres a limit to it (sounds like that's the plan). No more ridiculous prices on rares lol

As your words i think Sirkewb can bring all super rares back to pack to Reset the prices , then everything will start again XD too take years so they will raise again
    +1 , but to start again you need large amounts of courages and it take time to time to raise
    Yes. Like the farm mechanic at the beginning, It's suposed to be hard. However, it to remain that dificulty ,unlike the farm stuff, so the prices lower but not to the point of extreme rare being like 3k. xD
  • I'm adding ideas that seem relevant and good. Keep them coming. :D
  • Rei700 said:

I'm adding ideas that seem relevant and good. Keep them coming. :D

Cara, é DM me, não PM me kkkkkkkk
  • Rei700 said:

I'm adding ideas that seem relevant and good. Keep them coming. :D

Cara, é DM me, não PM me kkkkkkkk
    Desculpa xD