New Category For CC Store [EDITED]

LonelyZillaLonelyZilla Member
edited December 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
There should be a new category in the CC store called Community Creations.

In this category, CC will put in daily / weekly / monthly, etc. Community suggested items. but for a reasonable price.
(e.g a mask for 6.5k)
If CC does add this then There should be a price on every item suggestion thingy.

tell me your thoughts.
-caprico

I've been seeing everyones comments, and i was thinking of making the community vote for the hats.
and instead of monthly it could be bi-weekly / weekly.
anything could be suggested / changed. please dont hate just .. give some suggestions?

Comments

• I think a monthly community item would be great. Since it is guaranteed to be removed and never come back after a month, people will buy tons of them. Which will end up generating the game more money. While also implementing items the community wants at the same time.
  • Love the idea, it would definitely make the game more fun for traders +1
  • pw rip off
  • 'Dragon' said:

I think a monthly community item would be great. Since it is guaranteed to be removed and never come back after a month, people will buy tons of them. Which will end up generating the game more money. While also implementing items the community wants at the same time.

that's what i was thinking. & Thanks!
  • Mm -3 It wouldn't make sense to release an item that everyone knows won't come back.
    There would be a constant change in the amount of money in the game, it would Juts be confusion
  • Mm -3 It wouldn't make sense to release an item that everyone knows won't come back.
    There would be a constant change in the amount of money in the game, it would Juts be confusion

The game already is a mess right now, with prices, I don’t see a problem with this.
  • edited December 2019
    JuIius said:

Mm -3 It wouldn't make sense to release an item that everyone knows won't come back.

The game already is a mess right now, with prices, I don’t see a problem with this.
    nope, it'll cause big problem since it'll never come back, the price will always rise but never drop, that'll just burn the economy straight away, and people will buy tons of them to sell and earn easily

since it's easily exploited
    -1 for me

The dev already added the suggested items in pack, so it's no use for this, also this will cause unfair, like so many people giving out suggestions but only 1 person get picked, that'll cause more drama
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

The dev already added the suggested items in pack, so it's no use for this, also this will cause unfair, like so many people giving out suggestions but only 1 person get picked, that'll cause more drama

I agree, this kind of thing would be fun but could cause drama in the community and we really don't need that.

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2020
  • Dreadful LawDreadful Law Member
    edited December 2019
    well i mean they can do like they did with krampus masks and rams and other rares that are never coming back (making them contest prizes)

but are we all ignoring that fact that it's a pw rip off?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited December 2019
    I think it would be good to get people's minds off of the "super rares" lol
  • The dev already added the suggested items in pack, so it's no use for this, also this will cause unfair, like so many people giving out suggestions but only 1 person get picked, that'll cause more drama

I agree, this kind of thing would be fun but could cause drama in the community and we really don't need that.

Growtopia has done this before with monthly items. It’s always worked great for them.
  • edited December 2019
    'Dragon' said:

Growtopia has done this before with monthly items. It’s always worked great for them.
    Growtopia is a different game and their economy is different, the stuff is only for collection not for trading that's y it's working, also growtopia doesn't really have accurate trading points like cubits, the rise of price of certain stuff is limited.
    edited April 2020
  • I'm coming here for assuming 2 possibilities

1:More temp-items -> remove after 1 month -> raise a bit -> Know that they NEVER come back -> raise -> raise -> raise -> raise for an eternity

2:More permanent pack in CC store (especially Themed-stuff for builds) -> Inspire more people to build -> more people buy pack just for single thing of a pack -> more cubit purchases

Which one is more good ?

I forgot to say more pack in CC store -> more items to trade -> improve economy
    Exactly but the people see it the other way.
    edited April 2020
  • I'm coming here for assuming 2 possibilities

1:More temp-items -> remove after 1 month -> raise a bit -> Know that they NEVER come back -> raise -> raise -> raise -> raise for an eternity

2:More permanent pack in CC store (especially Themed-stuff for builds) -> Inspire more people to build -> more people buy pack just for single thing of a pack -> more cubit purchases

Which one is more good ?

I forgot to say more pack in CC store -> more items to trade -> improve economy
    Exactly but the people see it the other way.
    *Facepalm*
    as in, people are seeing it in a negative way, but theres pros in this suggestion. xd