How did you find Cubic Castles?

Comments

• I found it while searching sandbox games
  • I found it looking one youtuber called Godenot
  • i found its on my toilet
  • My brother ‘Sir.Fox’ told me and lil grim or ‘Sir.Grant’ was his name he had for longest about it
  • 'Gold' said:

My older brother JackFury found it on the google play store and invited SilverDash, Graceful Thunder, Candy Kitty, Bubblegum Blaze, and me to play it. (We're all siblings.)

GASP you're all siblings like whaahaaa
  • noentnoent Member
    In the old steam was a section of the worsts games ever, and yeah there where i found it.

Im just joking Cc is awesome :)
  • i found it cos my bro is a nub

• .. lol ..
  • bumpey!
  • bUuUuuuuuUuuuuuuuUUUUUUmp
  • I found it at my recommendations
  • When I was a child, I saw two men fighting. So I confronted them and ask why they are fighting. The one said it is non of my business. So I left them 2 alone fighting there and got back home. While at my house, I ate two pieces of bread thinking how well that bread was made. So I come over to the nearest Bakery and tell them that their bread is delicious. Later that day, well it is actually night in that moment, I can't sleep thinking why we are here, what is our purpose. I found a Globe next to me and look at it. While looking at it, I didn't realized that I fell asleep. Well that story is irrelevant and I found this game by searching games that is just looks like minecraft.
  • So um I played the game called blockheads it’s on iOS and androids. While searching for blockheads youtubers I found redeagle. He also played cc so I thought yo I want to try this.
  • ndplayz2468ndplayz2468 Member
    edited April 2019
    I found it searching for sandbox Minecraft games
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019
    I was searching for a Minecraft game.
    I found something better
  • I was searching through the google play store one day and saw this cute and unique game. Pictures displayed in the game's store page were probably the biggest reason I joined.
  • I was searching through the google play store one day and saw this cute and unique game. Pictures displayed in the game's store page were probably the biggest reason I joined.

That's how I found out about cubic castles too lol
  • sdgamez3sdgamez3 Member
    edited April 2019

So um I played the game called blockheads it’s on iOS and androids. While searching for blockheads youtubers I found redeagle. He also played cc so I thought yo I want to try this.

Blockheads is a great game!
    LateCom said:

i found out about it when the market manipulation hackers made headlines earlier this month.

or just because my cousin introduced me to it in 2014 :)

lol
  • i found out about it when the market manipulation hackers made headlines earlier this month.

or just because my cousin introduced me to it in 2014 :)
  • Games that were similar to minecraft through a kids magazine.
  • BOMP AAA
  • My brother was simply looking through the free games on steam and found cc
  • My friend from another game introduced me cc, that time cc just 1 or 2 years old i think, but ya, we lost contact to each other, that another game is already dead, sad story.
  • I found it randomly on the playstore
  • I was searching for games similar to Wolf quest (it doesn't look like CC at all). :))
  • Sister showed me the game
  • When I was a child, I saw two men fighting. So I confronted them and ask why they are fighting. The one said it is non of my business. So I left them 2 alone fighting there and got back home. While at my house, I ate two pieces of bread thinking how well that bread was made. So I come over to the nearest Bakery and tell them that their bread is delicious. Later that day, well it is actually night in that moment, I can't sleep thinking why we are here, what is our purpose. I found a Globe next to me and look at it. While looking at it, I didn't realized that I fell asleep. Well that story is irrelevant and I found this game by searching games that is just looks like minecraft.

Lol. Actually, yeah, but i found it on gamejolt.
  • I found it while searching sandbox games

wow I did the same exact thing
  • I found it in 4th grade, from my friends back in 2015.
  • A friend told me about it. I thought sounds alright. So I played. And here we are..