Farming Links.

I know many people have made farming guides, I just can't seem to find any.
Can some of you guys send the links of the guides you have favorited? I am looking for a specific one where it tells about small sprinkler placement.

Comments

• idk but if you go to Intimate Farm's you will see my layout. I use more small sprinklers than most but I farm efficiently in long rows. Instead of the 125 sprinklers a person uses for 500 crops, I use 247. If you farm as serious as I do, you will afford them.

btw, I sell small sprinklers in my shop Buy The Farm.
  • Mate are we allowed to have 15 farms ? I mean 1 main 2 alts
  • Mate are we allowed to have 15 farms ? I mean 1 main 2 alts

here is the answer from the full legal text - 6.Restrictions - 20.engage in any behaviour that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by Cosmic Cow in its sole discretion. This includes the use of multiple characters or accounts to undermine or spy on competing parties, or to otherwise manipulate the game environment.

notice that cc has sole discretion over this, so to me it is case by case and how and why each player would have multiple accounts.

To be sure, why not ask a dev?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Many players have farms on their main and alt accounts. I think as long as you don't use any third party tools (like an autoclicker) to do your farming for you, it's fine to have multiple farms. It doesn't go against any rules that I can find.
  • Evil QbeeEvil Qbee Member
    edited December 2019
    Does anyone know that discussion about the optimal sprinkler placement?
    Thanks Intimate for the help.
    edited December 2019
  • Yes very! Thanks Whim
    You're welcome. I added a second one that is the similar but from a different farmer.
  • For early on farming, the links whim shared are perfect, but it takes quite a while to pick up all of the crops, (don't forget to have the attractor perk off.)
    This is the farm setup i use. You can keep all of your perks in, and it's easy to use a tractor, then collect the crops after.
    JuIius said:

For early on farming, the links whim shared are perfect, but it takes quite a while to pick up all of the crops, (don't forget to have the attractor perk off.)
    This is the farm setup i use. You can keep all of your perks in, and it's easy to use a tractor, then collect the crops after.

That is how all of my rooms are set up as well. It costs a bit more in recubes because you need more small sprinklers but it is easier to harvest from. I had mine set up like the ones in the tutorials at first but after I had a good supply of recubes, I bought all small sprinklers and sold my large ones for cubits.

• Ah thanks Julius! I also use it, but it only fits in 2 rows in a 9 x 100 realm. I could change it to yours thatvis more efficient. I just don't have a tractor yet.
  • Rip Ed automatic harvest method , accerlo ring no longer work for tractor .