How do players deal with the cartels and cutthroats pricing in this game?

seems either people buy u out real cheap or if you do a resell of items its kind of making a cartel with items. lower price = more customers and higher price = more profit but maybe only a few rich customers. How do most players deal with this?

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm not sure the point in this question. The answer seems easy, if the prices are too high just go to another shop. There is no set price for any item so players are allowed to set prices as high or low as they want to. The economy is crazy sometimes but I think the words cartels and cutthroats are a bit harsh for Cubic Castles.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You don't need to buy anything really. You can mine/craft/build and enjoy the game that way. You also earn free cubits doing the above to get outfits etc.. So the extras you can get by buying from players or the cubit store are extras. Some players are good at buying low and selling high. I believe our richest in game players have never bought cubits. Certainly that's true for some of them. They just did it by trading.
  • basically those words have to do with setting prices lower than everyone or being in control of a commodity and setting price super high. there be some forms of this in game. sorry if those words sound harsh. it was from a game i played in the 80s. probably one the pioneers in the genre. i tried to find a copy i could play again but no luck there. if those words sound offensive to you guys you can close. I really do enjoy CC i try be a better player.
  • You don't need to buy anything really. You can mine/craft/build and enjoy the game that way. You also earn free cubits doing the above to get outfits etc.. So the extras you can get by buying from players or the cubit store are extras. Some players are good at buying low and selling high. I believe our richest in game players have never bought cubits. Certainly that's true for some of them. They just did it by trading.

Yep ;) Plenty of events can win you plenty of cubits =D