Expanding Realm questions.[ delete please Im not getting answer im looking for]

larwinlarwin Member
edited November 2019 in Help Requests
Is there a way to expand existing realms and rooms?

Comments

• There is no way of making it bigger east & west nor north & south but there is a 100 high limit so take advantage of this by making floors every 23 to 24 levels. This amount is so you don't see the upper floor and still will have room on the top floor for a door if you want.

Note: if you want 5 floors total, first remove all the dirt and make a floor of your choice so you have the room for 5 floors counting the lowest 1.

Come find me if you need more help..... @ Jeremiah 17:7-8
  • larwinlarwin Member
    edited November 2019
    you cant replace starter realms?
  • how do people get 100x100 realms then they have to keep starter realm and just add rooms?
  • and the wiki says starter realms are 80 not 100 high.
  • this dont make sense at all.
  • you cant delete rooms either?
    how come?
  • Not to mini-mod but you should probably read the rules of this forum: Swearing isn't allowed neither here nor in game, and you mustn't "multipost", which means posting multiple comments about one topic (spamming).

Regarding your questions, all realms are 100 high and permanent. You can change your "starter" realm (the one that you get to when you enter the door with the heart in the lobby): you'll need the "My Precious" item. You can put it on one of your realms in the overworld.
  • larwinlarwin Member
    edited November 2019
    so you can only add to the game not remove. that dont make sense. i have some temp rooms i cant delete forever. i didnt swear in my posts
  • sorry i just want to make a bigger room for my shop eventually not be stuck with one room forever.
  • can rooms be moved to a new realm if needed?
  • i can nuke my rooms i guess then redesign if needed.
  • larwin said:

can rooms be moved to a new realm if needed?

yes
    larwin said:

i can nuke my rooms i guess then redesign if needed.

yes

and u can't delete rooms/realms
  • can I make one of my rooms my starter room?
    instead of the original?
  • i want players to enter room where my shop is going to be not the starter room
  • how many realms can we have?
  • first of all stop spamming
    larwin said:

can I make one of my rooms my starter room?
    instead of the original?

u can make 1 of your REALMS your starter realm (not a room)
    larwin said:

i want players to enter room where my shop is going to be not the starter room

u can't do that
    larwin said:

how many realms can we have?

idk if there's a limit but u can have alot
  • sorry Im trying to make up my mind to buy a 100x100 realm or just a room. I think I want a realm but a room might do If I make it clear its purpose. sometimes players don't just walk through random doors they want an idea where it leads. I want my realm easy to follow so players don't get lost like I have done before. I like to know if im entering a shop or a parkour. you helped me a lot I just want to do this soon just dont want to buy stuff I don't want any more.
    i try not say any more after this post. I have a bunch a rooms i have to change almost wish i didn't buy them but its just a minor problem now. i cant put doors anywhere unless they connected to another room or my realm its been kind of frustrating organizing these rooms that are just extra baggage.
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited December 2019
    If you want your shop to be visible from the lobby, buy a realm. But consider choosing another size.

Also "wtf" is considered swearing.
  • larwin said:

sorry Im trying to make up my mind to buy a 100x100 realm or just a room. I think I want a realm but a room might do If I make it clear its purpose. sometimes players don't just walk through random doors they want an idea where it leads. I want my realm easy to follow so players don't get lost like I have done before. I like to know if im entering a shop or a parkour. you helped me a lot I just want to do this soon just dont want to buy stuff I don't want any more.
    i try not say any more after this post. I have a bunch a rooms i have to change almost wish i didn't buy them but its just a minor problem now. i cant put doors anywhere unless they connected to another room or my realm its been kind of frustrating organizing these rooms that are just extra baggage.

I'd recommend you to buy a realm as it's easier to access by others. Room can always be moved to another realm. You Can't delete any realm, not even one. If you like certain realm more than your starter one you can make it your favourite so it's easier to access. If you like to delete realm, I think support can do so.
This discussion has been closed.