What prices to resell?

Cubit store prices are 150 for clothes. 350 for hats and wigs. and 500 for accessories. Whats the deal im supposed to be doing in Cubic castles with this stuff. Is this more for rich people that have real money to resell to poor Qbees? I don't think I can profit from the cubit store unless I get lucky with rares but even if I did turning over a profit seems near impossible from these items. HOW do you play this game?

Comments

• It feels like the only ones getting rich off this game is the designers. doesn't really seem to be designed to make players have everything they want in game. if they do they have to pay for it.
  • larwin said:

Cubit store prices are 150 for clothes. 350 for hats and wigs. and 500 for accessories. Whats the deal im supposed to be doing in Cubic castles with this stuff. Is this more for rich people that have real money to resell to poor Qbees? I don't think I can profit from the cubit store unless I get lucky with rares but even if I did turning over a profit seems near impossible from these items. HOW do you play this game?

This game is simple, you don’t have to pay real money. First of all go to overworld and search for mines, then mine resources and sell them. After u sold them buy some items for cheap and sell them for higher price, then buy more expensive stuff (rare) and sell them for higher, until you get decent amount of c. But this game isn’t all about that, you can mine, build, do fun events, hangout with friends etc..
  • Plenty of ways to get cubits , just depend on how you find a way
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Dont use the clothing packs in the store to try to make profit. The chance of getting a rare item is too low to make up for the cost of the packs lol. Go for the seasonal packs if you can as theres a high chance you'll get something that will increase in value (this takes time, it's not an immediate resell for profit but more of an investment). If you cant afford that, try selling resources or crafted items.
  • Lol buy from other players if u want profit
  • i'm looking beyond all the quirks in this game and going to just try have fun, sorry if some my posts felt like flaming this is one those games that's hard to put down.
  • actually this game is the best player profit game, you can literally pay nothing to earn. It's just normal that the dev need to earn, it's understanding, but buying clothing pack from store will not benefit you at all, you can try to buy seasonal pack for bigger chances getting rarer item, there's also a lot of events and contest from players and dev to earn free stuff.
    The difference between money player and normal player is just they can easier to get stuff, that's it.