Help us squish bugs - new bug reporting system

Comments

• SarcoSarco Member
    mobizen ?
  • I may have accidentaly sent my bug report twice, sorry for that!
  • i dont know if its a feature or if its already reported but
    you can recover mined sculpty blocks by using bombs
  • aploplei said:

i dont know if its a feature or if its already reported but
    you can recover mined sculpty blocks by using bombs

That's not a bug... lol
  • hmmm i dont know if its a bug also but someone in lobby can triple jump, is that even possible?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's still some cheats possible with the help of 3rd party tools.. working on making that more difficult but it's a slow process.
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited September 2019

There's still some cheats possible with the help of 3rd party tools.. working on making that more difficult but it's a slow process.

(*joke suggestion*): Add VAC to CC

Real suggestion: maybe add something on the server that notices immposible things, and marks them for further invesagation. Lol
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited September 2019

If you are on pc, and double jump and then teleport to yourself while in the air you jump a third time. It's just a little party trick, if there's a warp anchor it's useless
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited September 2019
    JuIius said:

If you are on pc, and double jump and then teleport to yourself while in the air you jump a third time. It's just a little party trick, if there's a warp anchor it's useless
    Yeah.. I haven’t cheated infront of people for at least a month.. so it’s not the use of third party software.

But yeah, there is multiple normal game bugs you can use to multi jump.
  • JuIius said:

yea it work for me
  • I have reported n reported this bug since 2015 n it is still happening. wondering how many others it happens to...my stamps from a week ago disappeared. ok, I figured, devs rigged that to make their money from the game, whatever. so I'm stuck paying 12 x 600c every week if I want my clan's realms to look nice. >.< This issue has been going on since 2015, so it is obvious it is a feature of the game you are profiting from, and have no intention of fixing... but COME ON... 24-hour turn-over???? that is gettin' GREEDY...... A Week is barely tolerable of a scam to put up with... 24 hours is Ridiculous n srsly crossing the line... like the third time this has happened in 30 days. And over past years, how many ppl do NOT SPEAK UP??? Seems like the devs have quietly devised a scam, to drain money from players for 4 years + without a fuss.... Replacing a few stamps here and there.... I want to know 1. what is a reasonable expectation of a life of a castle stamp? 2. Is this a bug that will ever be fixed or an actual feature of the game? and 3. What is reasonable expectation to get replacement stamps? when they disappear within 24 hours? 72 hours? a week? Thank you, if you actually read and respond.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    >ok, I figured, devs rigged that to make their money from the game, whatever. so I'm
    >stuck paying 12 x 600c every week

I think people would/should speak up if that was happening to everyone. Maybe it's a special problem with just your account? Because, there is just NO WAY I would allow the sneaky removal of player items as a way to get people to spend more. That's just not something we'd do. We most definitely did not RIG the game to cheat you. This is the furthest thing from our minds. We do want the game to make money and support itself and be worth working on, but we want that to happen honestly and fairly. If something in the game is temporary or consumable we let you know before-hand. Precisely what is disappearing? What kind of stamp? And how does it disappear?
  • Sirkewberth please fix water bug when i drown in water it say i can't reach that (mine or build both can't reach)
  • I have a little understanding of code, but my game maker experience told me that THAT engine doesn't like to work with certain names, or objects. Maybe it's present here too, and that's how some accounts broke, like mine, it didn't count easter eggs, until SirKewberth fixed it.

Sirkewberth please fix water bug when i drown in water it say i can't reach that (mine or build both can't reach)

It's fixed but you'll have to wait for the next update to see it in the game.
  • There is a bug where when i enter the cubit store then suddenly leave it my game crashes so if you can fix that it would be greate
  • edited November 2019

I think people would/should speak up if that was happening to everyone. Maybe it's a special problem with just your account? Because, there is just NO WAY I would allow the sneaky removal of player items as a way to get people to spend more. That's just not something we'd do. We most definitely did not RIG the game to cheat you. This is the furthest thing from our minds. We do want the game to make money and support itself and be worth working on, but we want that to happen honestly and fairly. If something in the game is temporary or consumable we let you know before-hand. Precisely what is disappearing? What kind of stamp? And how does it disappear?

it is my castle stamps for overworld castles. i have tried moving my castles to different locations, it still occurs. my clan now has 12 active realms, so it gets spendy replacing them. and we get more visits with the castle stamps, because, tbh, it makes our clan region look more interesting and inviting. i got a response, and, the mods replacing 4 of the missing 11 stamps >.<. this has been an ongoing issue since we had but 4 realms in 2015, when helpful pirate society first formed. we are an active but not hugely rich clan, as we prefer to sell things underpriced and we would prefer to be spending our funds on our nub giveaways and game/pvp prizes than on weekly castle stamp allotments.
    The realms are:
    Helpful Pirate Society Village- Hobbit Hole Stamp
    HPS Village Market- Shop Stamp
    HPS Event Realm- Mysterio Stamp
    Stardust Pirates O Sora Isles- Blimp Stamp
    HPS Enchanted Forest- Princess Castle Stamp
    TCCU Stargate Realm- Rocket Stamp
    HPS The Catacombs- Pyramid Stamp
    Black Flag!, HPS Buccaneer Bay, HPS Cutthroat Islands, HPS Pirates Paradise, HPS Oceania BattleFront [OMG]- All Pirate Ship Stamps

• I think people would/should speak up if that was happening to everyone. Maybe it's a special problem with just your account? Because, there is just NO WAY I would allow the sneaky removal of player items as a way to get people to spend more. That's just not something we'd do. We most definitely did not RIG the game to cheat you. This is the furthest thing from our minds. We do want the game to make money and support itself and be worth working on, but we want that to happen honestly and fairly. If something in the game is temporary or consumable we let you know before-hand. Precisely what is disappearing? What kind of stamp? And how does it disappear?

it is my castle stamps for overworld castles. i have tried moving my castles to different locations, it still occurs. my clan now has 12 active realms, so it gets spendy replacing them. and we get more visits with the castle stamps, because, tbh, it makes our clan region look more interesting and inviting. i got a response, and, the mods replacing 4 of the missing 11 stamps >.
    Are you in Aspen? That overworld is buggy.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I checked an you are placing the realms in Aspen and it is buggy with stamps. Pick a different overworld to set up in and you should be fine.
  • I checked an you are placing the realms in Aspen and it is buggy with stamps. Pick a different overworld to set up in and you should be fine.

ah thanks! hopefully, i can find a large enough space to put up our whole region.... that is why we chose aspen in first place. ty for info.
    I will look into the Aspen stamp bug.
  • Sirkewberth please fix water bug when i drown in water it say i can't reach that (mine or build both can't reach)

It's fixed but you'll have to wait for the next update to see it in the game.
    When cc added the mossy tree, it was a separate update 16 hours before the summer pack update, just saying.

I found a way to mine the art without even the need to mine the top water. Get down in the water and put the art between you and the camera till you can click the art. See picture where I have this art highlighted ready to click.

• Did I see comments get deleted..?
  • wateris now hard to mine

Look at the picture I posted. I don't even mine a single water. All I do is put the art between my character and the camera till I can click the art, then just grab it after it is loose. No water is mined and btw, there is water in this picture you just cant see it.

True, I can't even mine or build properly..

Sirkewberth please fix water bug when i drown in water it say i can't reach that (mine or build both can't reach)

Ye, Please fix the water bug, My player keeps saying 'I can't reach' and keeps going somewhere just to place/mine the water, I have to like place a scaffold while placing the water as well ;-;

• We setup a new bug reporting form here which is being used to test our new bug-tracking software.

https://www.cubiccastles.com/bugreport.html

So please use this to report your Cubic Castles bugs and help us improve the game.

Sir Kewberth I have found a vital scamming glitch which a few people exploit. I was in my realm seeing if there was any bugs with vends and when I put 2 glass and an item and remve glass it leaves it floating and lets u purchase. people use this to scam lower ended qbees to get their last 1k or 2k from items 5 - 10k I witnessed it live in action scam in a realm with a friend Kayuga Korashain? idk how to spell I recommend you patch it. Also theres a reg glitch. Hit acc and go up accelos and then go into a separate room. Go afk then quit then come back on and hit accept and that how ive seen people scam which makes me feel bad so theres a tip :)

• Keyboard glitches for us mobile players? After 15-25 minutes of playing.. it starts to get laggy and that leads to us not being able to type because we the keyboard doesn't show up