([2022] Happy Thanksgiving!) Graceful Thunder's YouTube Thread :P

Comments

• Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • finally D
  • every "boom" sounds same in every vid xD cool
  • Lot of letters
  • I got no luck ._. 55k couldn't get all new items not even all deco (i got no one orange pitcher and orage juice during 55k)

I really want the pant and trumpet hat tho i will buy again 10k and let's see if i can get one of them ;v;

I got no luck ._. 55k couldn't get all new items not even all deco (i got no one orange pitcher and orage juice during 55k)

I really want the pant and trumpet hat tho i will buy again 10k and let's see if i can get one of them ;v;
    Good luck!
  • *Nathaniel Claw has entered the realm.* B)
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited November 2019

I got no luck ._. 55k couldn't get all new items not even all deco (i got no one orange pitcher and orage juice during 55k)

I spend like 15k+ I think? I only got Cornucopia, Pilgrim Shirt and some Hats and Bonnet

But I wanted a Turkey pet, Yet they are really Expensive now and Couldn't bought it cuz I'm broke, And my Sister wanted to have a Reindeer Pet But I couldn't promise to her..

Pets are really Expensive :(

But At least I have something at the pack...
    This is very disappointed apparently..
  • I got no luck ._. 55k couldn't get all new items not even all deco (i got no one orange pitcher and orage juice during 55k)

I spend like 15k+ I think? I only got Cornucopia, Pilgrim Shirt and some Hats and Bonnet

But I wanted a Turkey pet, Yet they are really Expensive now and Couldn't bought it cuz I'm broke, And my Sister wanted to have a Reindeer Pet But I couldn't promise to her..

turkey and reindeer are both under 15k

Well Xmas is luckiest lol
    My friend got 2018 Krampus for just bought 1 pack , me got 2 Krampus 1 reindeer and some rare deco for 70k
    I'm looking forward to the Yuletide pack. It's always one of my favorites. And the pows are so much fun
  • I'm looking forward to the Yuletide pack. It's always one of my favorites. And the pows are so much fun

Same!! I really really love Yuletide pack!
    I just want the Decors <3 Because they are so cute (Mom) :33!

Yes they are 15k under, But I'm broke oof cuz of the pack e.e

Yes they are 15k under, But I'm broke oof cuz of the pack e.e

You're not the only one , finally i got 1 brown pant at least for using the cubits i broke the piggy to get
  • I'm looking forward to the Yuletide pack. It's always one of my favorites. And the pows are so much fun

Same!! I really really love Yuletide pack!
    I just want the Decors
    Pack can't satisfy people at all , we want Christmas hunt like @HONEY BOMB 's !
    Planning a Thanksgiving party... details here:
  • PartyParty Member
    edited November 2019
    I never miss a Party:)
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This video features some of the CC community :)
  • Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This video features some of the CC community :)

Boooo
  • Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This video features some of the CC community :)

Salads are healthy ;)
    This is one of my favorite packs :)
  • how come 150k get no Valentine wings
  • TurtleShadowTurtleShadow Member
    edited February 2020
    Noice video but there are no prizes left T.T
  • Because someone commented password at the comment section lol
  • Because someone commented password at the comment section lol

It's a shame. I think there's a setting where you can change the comments so only the creator can see them - might be useful for giveaways.