suggestion to autoclicker.

Hi, I'm going to tell you a suggestion for the next update of Cubic Castles.
My idea is to put an autoclicker detector because therefore the Android version does not have it and it would be a good way to treat cheater players and make this a better game.
thanks so much.

Comments

• 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited November 2019
    There is already an autoclicker detection system.
  • By the way, why are autoclickers forbidden? Is it because you basicly get free stuff? Do not missunderstead, i don't wanna use them, but why is this the case?
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited November 2019
    'Dragon' said:

There is already an autoclicker detection system.

Not on Android, somehow.
    Azsimuth said:

By the way, why are autoclickers forbidden? Is it because you basicly get free stuff? Do not missunderstead, i don't wanna use them, but why is this the case?

It's because with autoclicking you could level up yourself very fast by mining and crafting.
  • There is an auto click detector and it is quite annoying because it just counts clicks and not geared towards the type of clicks that an auto-clicker produces. I mine, farm, buy & build more than most and I see the popup sometimes 7 times an hour.
    Auto clickers use an x-y & milliseconds system to click and the current detector just counts clicks. I have tested the detector and tried to make it think, it doesn't think, it just counts clicks.

Perspective: I have worn out 3 mice in the almost 2 years I played cc. I get severely annoyed when cc asks me to prove I am human when clearly I do not click the exact x-y concordance every time nor do I click at the exact millisecond interval for every click. I am good but I am not a machine.

I have counted clicks as I farm and stop at the click I had to prove I am human in the last room, I make the next click after a long pause and I get the popup. This is proof that it counts clicks. I did the same test in the cc store when I buy 2500 quality soil or the many small sprinklers needed on a 2500 crop farm. This clicking is counted by cc and it is predictable when it will popup by counting my own clicks.

I happen to own an auto-clicker so I know cc can be used on it but I would never do this because I actually enjoy playing. Even if I did use it, it wouldn't detect my precise clicks that I can try to throw it off my altering the x-y and milliseconds timing per click, it still just counts clicks so auto-clicker would also be suspected non human just as often as I am. @SirKewberth On that note, the current detector would actually allow an auto-clicker to function well because a person can count clicks and know exactly when the popup will come up and just program a click to tell the popup they are human then just proceed to cheat. Changing where this popup is when it pops up will thwart their efforts as it can be in a random place on the screen.
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited November 2019
    Intimate said:

There is an auto click detector and it is quite annoying because it just counts clicks and not geared towards the type of clicks that an auto-clicker produces. I mine, farm, buy & build more than most and I see the popup sometimes 7 times an hour.
    Auto clickers use an x-y & milliseconds system to click and the current detector just counts clicks. I have tested the detector and tried to make it think, it doesn't think, it just counts clicks.

Perspective: I have worn out 3 mice in the almost 2 years I played cc. I get severely annoyed when cc asks me to prove I am human when clearly I do not click the exact x-y concordance every time nor do I click at the exact millisecond interval for every click. I am good but I am not a machine.

I have counted clicks as I farm and stop at the click I had to prove I am human in the last room, I make the next click after a long pause and I get the popup. This is proof that it counts clicks. I did the same test in the cc store when I buy 2500 quality soil or the many small sprinklers needed on a 2500 crop farm. This clicking is counted by cc and it is predictable when it will popup by counting my own clicks.

I happen to own an auto-clicker so I know cc can be used on it but I would never do this because I actually enjoy playing. Even if I did use it, it wouldn't detect my precise clicks that I can try to throw it off my altering the x-y and milliseconds timing per click, it still just counts clicks so auto-clicker would also be suspected non human just as often as I am. @SirKewberth On that note, the current detector would actually allow an auto-clicker to function well because a person can count clicks and know exactly when the popup will come up and just program a click to tell the popup they are human then just proceed to cheat. Changing where this popup is when it pops up will thwart their efforts as it can be in a random place on the screen.

No. The autoclick test works way too good. You can randomize the clicks timeframe, location, and everything. Yet the autoclicker test still detects any autoclickers eventually.
    It is completely geared towards the clicks autoclickers produce, I’ve tested it. It’s impossible to get around the test and actually autoclick by randomizing the clicks locations/time periods. Other things are necessary if a player is actually that dedicated to get around the test. Which proves how successful the autoclicker detector is.

Yet when I go and mine for an hour straight mining blocks as fast as possible while span clicking I don’t get an autoclick test.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Intimate said:

There is an auto click detector and it is quite annoying because it just counts clicks and not geared towards the type of clicks that an auto-clicker produces. I mine, farm, buy & build more than most and I see the popup sometimes 7 times an hour.

No. The autoclick test works way too good. You can randomize the clicks timeframe, location, and everything. Yet the autoclicker test still detects any autoclickers eventually.
    It is completely geared towards the clicks autoclickers produce, I’ve tested it. It’s impossible to get around the test and actually autoclick by randomizing the clicks locations/time periods. Other things are necessary if a player is actually that dedicated to get around the test. Which proves how successful the autoclicker detector is.

Yet when I go and mine for an hour straight mining blocks as fast as possible while span clicking I don’t get an autoclick test.
    When I say 'I tested it" I mean I did just what you say you did. I changed each click location as well as the timing 'manually' and it still popped up at the 500th click. I even clicked 499 times then waited a whole minute to click the 500th and still got the popup.

When you say you have tested it, do you mean you tested an auto-clicker? I have not tested one, nor will I as these are not allowed. It is impossible to get around the detector because it just counts clicks. This other thing you mention needed to get around the detector is the location of the popup so the cheater can get past it and continue auto-clicking. These are all things I have stated earlier :).

I don't spam click in mines. I set it up so I can click the approximate same location and mine in rows of 3 tall. I set the camera to about 30 degrees from vertical so I don't have to move the mouse. I aim for the bottom block in the 3 tall stack & the recoil lands me on the top block then the center. The last recoil lands me back on the bottom block of the next column because I keep all I mine when I walk thru the loose blocks as I mine this way. I do this to minimize wrist strain which contributes to carpel tunnel syndrome. I mine for hours ( sometimes 4 to 6 ) & not just 1. Surprisingly, I get more popups in cc store and in my resource farms than I do in mines. Although I click the approximate same location, I do change the timing of each click as I am not a machine and I do take an occasional sip da coffee break and pet da kitty break.
  • Intimate said:

'Dragon' said:

Intimate said:

When I say 'I tested it" I mean I did just what you say you did. I changed each click location as well as the timing 'manually' and it still popped up at the 500th click. I even clicked 499 times then waited a whole minute to click the 500th and still got the popup.

When you say you have tested it, do you mean you tested an auto-clicker? I have not tested one, nor will I as these are not allowed. It is impossible to get around the detector because it just counts clicks. This other thing you mention needed to get around the detector is the location of the popup so the cheater can get past it and continue auto-clicking. These are all things I have stated earlier :).

I don't spam click in mines. I set it up so I can click the approximate same location and mine in rows of 3 tall. I set the camera to about 30 degrees from vertical so I don't have to move the mouse. I aim for the bottom block in the 3 tall stack & the recoil lands me on the top block then the center. The last recoil lands me back on the bottom block of the next column because I keep all I mine when I walk thru the loose blocks as I mine this way. I do this to minimize wrist strain which contributes to carpel tunnel syndrome. I mine for hours ( sometimes 4 to 6 ) & not just 1. Surprisingly, I get more popups in cc store and in my resource farms than I do in mines. Although I click the approximate same location, I do change the timing of each click as I am not a machine and I do take an occasional sip da coffee break and pet da kitty break.
    No.. it’s not the location of the pop up. It can’t be exactly every 500 clicks, because it’s usually 1,000-2,000 for me.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Intimate said:

'Dragon' said:

Intimate said:

No.. it’s not the location of the pop up. It can’t be exactly every 500 clicks, because it’s usually 1,000-2,000 for me.
    For me it is 500 because it is always at the last 4 crops in a 500 crop room when I am planting corn. Also when I pick berry, I have 300 per side per level and it is when I get to the 500th berry BAM.

Every player has some sort of patters and maybe it tracks us differently as we all do different things. Like you probs don't pick a lot of berry & I don't mine a lot of dirt or grass for example. Plus, if it is a logarithm, its probably a semi random or pattern repeating one or both.
  • Intimate said:

'Dragon' said:

Intimate said:

'Dragon' said:

Intimate said:

For me it is 500 because it is always at the last 4 crops in a 500 crop room when I am planting corn. Also when I pick berry, I have 300 per side per level and it is when I get to the 500th berry BAM.

Every player has some sort of patters and maybe it tracks us differently as we all do different things. Like you probs don't pick a lot of berry & I don't mine a lot of dirt or grass for example. Plus, if it is a logarithm, its probably a semi random or pattern repeating one or both.
    Exactly. It detects any patterns, because that’s what almost all autoclickers are.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Intimate said:

'Dragon' said:

Intimate said:

'Dragon' said:

Intimate said:

Exactly. It detects any patterns, because that’s what almost all autoclickers are.
    I agree that almost all auto-clickers do but the cc one does count as is the case of it popping up in the last 4 crops If you consider this a pattern, I call it counting. Besides, cc already knows 500 crops will be planted & what loss is there here? I mean we don't get exp for planting nor do we get cubits for this action so it shouldn't be counting at all or recognizing anything because the dev's stated the auto-clicker is here to prevent losses.