My whole CC screen is blue

Idk why, my pc keep says
"Low on memory, close these files :

Cubic"

and my CC screen become whole blue

And it keep shining (like keep switching to normal screen and blue screen..)

Idk if this is device problem
Device : Window 7

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Do you have other things running in the background? You might be overtaxing your device >_<
  • Do you have other things running in the background? You might be overtaxing your device >_<

No, only steam, I restarted my pc now not happened again but it happens at least ONCE a day
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited November 2019
    Maybe you’re accidentally playing in the ocean so everything around you is blue
  • Did u fall in the pool Alvin?
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited November 2019
    Try verifying the game files in the steam properties... but it sounds like your device is having ram issues.
  • Is it just cc that's messing up or your pc in general.
  • Did u fall in the pool Alvin?

JuIius said:

Maybe you’re accidentally playing in the ocean so everything around you is blue

Can both of u pls serious..
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It does look like you may be just running out of memory. If it only occurs after several hrs, I'd suggest closing cc and restarting it every hr or so. Programs can grow in size as they are used for various technical reasons like more textures being cached etc.. Also make sure there's nothing eating up your ram in the background. Hidden processes etc.. that you don't actually use. Like I have some chat apps I run that eat up a ton of resources over time so I end up restarting them.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2019
    ^ An off topic comment , don't mind me
    Ya don't reply the message i sent you :-(

• ^ An off topic comment , don't mind me

Ya don't reply the message i sent you :-(

Hehe same, give Kewb some time to read it.

It does look like you may be just running out of memory. If it only occurs after several hrs, I'd suggest closing cc and restarting it every hr or so. Programs can grow in size as they are used for various technical reasons like more textures being cached etc.. Also make sure there's nothing eating up your ram in the background. Hidden processes etc.. that you don't actually use. Like I have some chat apps I run that eat up a ton of resources over time so I end up restarting them.

Thx Kewb, well its little annoying to keep restart my PC every 1or2hours while playing cc, anyway solved

Close this
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I didn't mean to restart your PC. Just close and restart the game.
This discussion has been closed.