Pet Expeditions

FelionixFelionix Member
edited November 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Its Something Like.. making your Pet search for something and you have to wait for couple hours.
After that the pet will return with something like maybe bones or resources?

This may breaks the point of mining on mines but price of pets increases.

Tell me What you Guys Think about This idea that i made up in my mind

Comments

• edited November 2019
    it's kind of cheating for me, like someone will just let their pet out then went offline, then couples hour later they get free stuff, people will just create lots of alts and do that!

And you have to know that the number of pets are huge that's what makes their cost lower, and also prices from store effects them, furthermore it's easy to get pets nowdays somehow the price wont rise unless it's seasonal limited.

Not only me the dev won't agree on that
  • I like this idea, but it seems a bit to OP, maybe the player would have to be in the same realm as the pet, and the pet must be a certain level, and only certain pets, so people don't just buy some mutant pets and make alts.
  • MEEPYZ said:

I like this idea, but it seems a bit to OP, maybe the player would have to be in the same realm as the pet, and the pet must be a certain level, and only certain pets, so people don't just buy some mutant pets and make alts.

In that case, that certain pet will be too rare, and way much more expensive, that'll just causing unfair to the others. Also people can just afk to get free stuff, so that just won't work.

And mutant pet don't glow T.T
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    They could bring some ores back... say, up to 100 gold ore. And it would take 5 hours. Nobody could have the patience to abuse that
  • lucaaa795 said:

They could bring some ores back... say, up to 100 gold ore. And it would take 5 hours. Nobody could have the patience to abuse that

afk, that'll be the best answer.
    and 100 gold ore is actually quite alot if they have multiple accs
  • I like how every time somebody has a good idea the entire forums attacks the person and says how people will abuse it, and not actually think about the idea in general.

This is a cool concept, maybe it will be added eventually.
  • JuIius said:

I like how every time somebody has a good idea the entire forums attacks the person and says how people will abuse it, and not actually think about the idea in general.

This is a cool concept, maybe it will be added eventually.

That's how my idea get abused :'(
  • For example lvl5+ pets can find artifacts
    if this added maybe the pet should be higher lvl (maybe 25-40 any lvl or above)
    and maybe need a perk for this(lvl40+maybe)
    ir else player could make alot alts and get free stuffs

lucaaa795 said:

Maybe if u AFK it won't work, if u stand there like afk but talking, then its fine
  • What if we train multi pets to 25lvl+
  • -Alvin- said:

For example lvl5+ pets can find artifacts
    if this added maybe the pet should be higher lvl (maybe 25-40 any lvl or above)
    and maybe need a perk for this(lvl40+maybe)
    ir else player could make alot alts and get free stuffs

lucaaa795 said:

Maybe if u AFK it won't work, if u stand there like afk but talking, then its fine
    Rip now your perk will never full T.T