Bring the Cubic Jail back to life!

So many memories hide there, in the forgotten cells. Where there was once running qbees is now empty and dusty corners. No roleplaying, no quests, no hangouts, no activity. The Cubic Jail has so many secrets and it seems to have been forgotten as the years go by. Not even the lobby cares about it. There’s so much to explore yet none of it is being seen nowadays. The little noobs of the community won’t have the wonderful memories our Jail creates. They’ll have nothing to look back at but shops and bomb games-not that there’s anything wrong with them. We need to bring back the Cubic Jail! Who’s with me?
#bringbackthejail

Comments

• I liked when the banned went there it was a unique thing.
  • all of the banned qbees can only explore the cubic jail for a month, depending on the ban ,then when you visit the cubic jail ,there you can talk to banned qbees ;p
  • btw you can still enter the cubic jail though
  • So many memories hide there, in the forgotten cells. Where there was once running qbees is now empty and dusty corners. No roleplaying, no quests, no hangouts, no activity. The Cubic Jail has so many secrets and it seems to have been forgotten as the years go by. Not even the lobby cares about it. There’s so much to explore yet none of it is being seen nowadays. The little noobs of the community won’t have the wonderful memories our Jail creates. They’ll have nothing to look back at but shops and bomb games-not that there’s anything wrong with them. We need to bring back the Cubic Jail! Who’s with me?
    #bringbackthejail

I agree with you,lots of memories and secrets.

#bringbackthejail
  • it was a unique feature that banned Qbee's were sent there.

#bringbackthejail
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It has disadvantages and of course also benefits.
    for me it is better that the jail can no longer be used for banned players, I have seen that if a staff ban someone that some players are waiting for him there, and laughing at him.

It's just better that banned players are really banned, that they don't have access to the game.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Players that break the rules should be banned and unable to enjoy any part of the game. Since many play it for social reasons, the jail isn't really an effective punishment. Their friends can still visit them and they can continue to cause drama and have a negative effect on the game. The idea of Cubic Jail is fun but it's not really a good way to handle players that can't follow rules. I can imagine some would break a rule just to get to go there. I've had people ask me to send them to jail many times.
  • galantis said:

for me it is better that the jail can no longer be used for banned players, I have seen that if a staff ban someone that some players are waiting for him there, and laughing at him.

It's just better that banned players are really banned, that they don't have access to the game.

That’s why they had the option to log off the game.
  • I've had people ask me to send them to jail many times.

Lmao
    'Dragon' said:

galantis said:

That’s why they had the option to log off the game.
    Yes, That is one of the option to solve it.
    But not everyone logs off, they are usually walking around there.

There are more reasons and whimsical has listed them.
  • Hmm, there seems to be a misunderstanding. I wasn’t advocating for banned players to be put in the Jail. What I meant was for the Cubic Jail to be more populated than it is, and nowhere in my discussion did I say anything about banned players. I agree with the negative reasons being said concerning the matter. All I want is for the Jail to have, like I said, more life to it. It’s such a nice hangout area and the secrets are super fun to explore. Not sure how to entice qbees to come, though. Can’t even holla. Maybe player quests can be implemented.
  • Hmm, there seems to be a misunderstanding. I wasn’t advocating for banned players to be put in the Jail. What I meant was for the Cubic Jail to be more populated than it is, and nowhere in my discussion did I say anything about banned players. I agree with the negative reasons being said concerning the matter. All I want is for the Jail to have, like I said, more life to it. It’s such a nice hangout area and the secrets are super fun to explore. Not sure how to entice qbees to come, though. Can’t even holla. Maybe player quests can be implemented.

Arent there already a couple quests there?

Just one as I can remember, and that’s literally just “go there and you get experience”
    Then I would advise you to build your own jail same themed as well, you can make it better than the original, because in the meantime beautiful blocks have been released :)
  • galantis said:

Then I would advise you to build your own jail same themed as well, you can make it better than the original, because in the meantime beautiful blocks have been released :)

:0

Just one as I can remember, and that’s literally just “go there and you get experience”
    I think there was another quest that comes with the quest pack to go to the jail realm...it requires you to find one of the secret areas.
  • b3achy said:

Hmm, there seems to be a misunderstanding. I wasn’t advocating for banned players to be put in the Jail. What I meant was for the Cubic Jail to be more populated than it is, and nowhere in my discussion did I say anything about banned players. I agree with the negative reasons being said concerning the matter. All I want is for the Jail to have, like I said, more life to it. It’s such a nice hangout area and the secrets are super fun to explore. Not sure how to entice qbees to come, though. Can’t even holla. Maybe player quests can be implemented.

I think there was another quest that comes with the quest pack to go to the jail realm...it requires you to find one of the secret areas.
    That’s the town center. The only quest related to the jail, is to simply go into the realm.
  • I do think the Cubic Jail is just a dead realm now. Maybe it will be completely removed or it may be re-purposed.
  • 'Dragon' said:

b3achy said:

Hmm, there seems to be a misunderstanding. I wasn’t advocating for banned players to be put in the Jail. What I meant was for the Cubic Jail to be more populated than it is, and nowhere in my discussion did I say anything about banned players. I agree with the negative reasons being said concerning the matter. All I want is for the Jail to have, like I said, more life to it. It’s such a nice hangout area and the secrets are super fun to explore. Not sure how to entice qbees to come, though. Can’t even holla. Maybe player quests can be implemented.

That’s the town center. The only quest related to the jail, is to simply go into the realm.
    No, pretty sure there is one additional one in the quest pack related to the Jail. I had to go on the outside of the jail wall, to find a secret entrance. Don't think I just did that on my own. Maybe it was an event, but I don't think so...
  • b3achy said:

'Dragon' said:

b3achy said:

No, pretty sure there is one additional one in the quest pack related to the Jail. I had to go on the outside of the jail wall, to find a secret entrance. Don't think I just did that on my own. Maybe it was an event, but I don't think so...
    I’ve done the quest pack at least 20 times.. and have never done a quest in the jail besides entering it.
  • 'Dragon' said:

b3achy said:

'Dragon' said:

b3achy said:

I’ve done the quest pack at least 20 times.. and have never done a quest in the jail besides entering it.
    There is a little event/quest(whatever you wanna call it) in the jail idk if it’s in the quest pack or not though.
  • Party said:

'Dragon' said:

b3achy said:

'Dragon' said:

b3achy said:

There is a little event/quest(whatever you wanna call it) in the jail idk if it’s in the quest pack or not though.
    There is a story. But it’s just if you want to do it. It’s not part of the quest system, and doesn’t give you anything.
  • 'Dragon' said:

Party said:

'Dragon' said:

b3achy said:

'Dragon' said:

b3achy said:

There is a story. But it’s just if you want to do it. It’s not part of the quest system, and doesn’t give you anything.
    Yep, apparently that is it (I finally went and checked it last night). I'm shocked I did that on my own. Maybe I was looking for something for a quest or an event (like the Halloween event last year) and stumbled on the side adventure (which is why I thought it was for a quest). I do still have a 'prisoner' quest that is still undone, but apparently, that is for a completely different realm / story line. Sorry for the confusion.