Tell Your Stories!

FelionixFelionix Member
edited November 2019 in General Chat
I Just Got this idea in my head oof
So... Here you can Tell Stories about CC like things that youve been experienced there, You got the idea..i thought it would be fun to hear People's story :P

Comments

• 2017 got 3 Love balloons
    Sold them 25k each
    Now they're 100k each
    *Cries*
  • FelionixFelionix Member
    edited November 2019
    Thats Relatable.
  • Uh i regret not selling my mutant hopper for 80k (someone offered 80k) and now theyre like 10k xd
  • Big oof
  • great I bought alot of mu cats for 500c when the event is going, now I sold all of them for 2keach, I have 25+mu cats ;P
  • I sold a mash for 17k

Then later I bought a mash for 12k bc I thought I could sell another for 17k but no it dropped to 2k
  • i bought vamp head for 300c then sold it for 16k then i said epiccc (thats when vamp head was 15k)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It would be great to hear some stories that aren't about things you bought or sold. Like about the friends you've made, the things you enjoy doing, builds you are proud of, events you have won, things like that would be so much more interesting to hear about.
  • I once met a block of dirt in a Forest mine, we became great friends :)
  • I've met so many people and the game has changed a lot since I first started playing. Its been about 3 years now, well, since there was the Simple Lobby, Dark Lobby, etc. That was there when I first started. My main realm has gone through many transformations and now I have a new main realm. Its overall been great, meeting all these amazing people that make the game what it is.
  • edited November 2019
    Talked to some people, did some stuff, oh and I finally won an event
  • I remember my old friend and I back in 2014 were broke noobs and a would kill for a pet doog. We saved up every cubit, talked to everyone on our friends list, begged the overworld; and soon, we got to buy our own. Sadly I don’t remember what we named him but we loved him to bits. There’s no point to this story, if you even consider it to be one, just puttin’ it here, c:
  • woodcakewoodcake Member
    edited November 2019
    I remember from finding the game a couple weeks after release I decided to start playing and I had various different accounts. I was always poor but I focused on building. Eventually my cousin started playing and we build a realm together. I remember him telling me we needed to sort the chests and we agreed that it consumed alot of time lol. I saw Bunnyzilla for the first time and I was super happy but no PJs RIP. And then I joined the forums and met lots more people. I know this is not just 1 story but this is my whole CC Story, but yeah the end
  • I remember annoying someone with a ''meme'' that I had came up with.
  • I once wrote /ban Avachuela and it worked
  • a friend has run over my foot with his car :) amazing
  • biti said:

a friend has run over my foot with his car :) amazing

F
  • JuIius said:

I once met a block of dirt in a Forest mine, we became great friends :)

:'D absoloutly beautiful
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited November 2019
    The story of my realm... pencil place (sorry that this is so long lol)

I soon regretted not making the Ps in pencil place uppercase, but whatever. First, what I did, was level out my starter 11x11 realm. Then, right in the center, made a tiny 5x5 house. I put my work bench and anvil in there, and at first it was made of ice XD (that idea didn't last long... too annoying lol) THEN I realized that glass was a thing... so i made some. But that comes later in the story. So... i an ice path going from my realm door to the workshop. On both sides of the door I put water coming down from the top of it, and it was cool, but also annoying cause i kept stepping in the water. I took that off, and also i took out the ice, cause i slid everywhere, and replaced it with fancy road that somebody gave me. The fancy road is still there today.
    At that point, I had too much stuff that I wanted to make a storage room. So... (for some odd reason that I do not know of) I built it out of cave blocks. U_U Worst idea in the history of cubic castles, cause it looked like trash when I actually really looked at it lol. SOOO that was the point when i tore down both the ice work shop and the cave storage room and rebuilt them. The workshop is still there today in the same exact place, made out of wood and glass, and the storage room is not a storage room anymore. It's my resource center, and it is made out of stone blocks. I have facility with an underground workshop that contains most of my machinery. Also, if you jump has high as you can in the facility, you get stuck in the roof, and if you jump up the clouds you reach my storage area.
    By now, if your still reading this, good job, you are probably like.... What? Visit pencil place to see what I mean.
    I also have a resturant there, a door to my garden, a tall fancy building that contains all of my games and such, two buildings that go to my resource centers, a parkour, a door that leads to my farm, and a door that leads to my soccer feild. So yea, I make the most of my starter realm XD.

Also, I have been playing this for about a year, and used this same account the whole time. Only level 26 :O:
  • Avachuela said:

I once wrote /ban Avachuela and it worked

Duh
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited November 2019
    I once notice that my Qbee Player doesn't have any nose, Idk why is still alive without any air...

• I once notice that my Qbee Player doesn't have any nose, Idk why is still alive without any air...

Wear a beaglepuss, problem solved
  • Tyndale said:

I once notice that my Qbee Player doesn't have any nose, Idk why is still alive without any air...

Wear a beaglepuss, problem solved
    Ahh Yeshh, But I lost my beaglepuss XDD

• I remember when I was scam for the very first time I was like uuhhhhhh
  • maxrein said:

I remember when I was scam for the very first time I was like uuhhhhhh

yea, I was sooo devastated... but I was so poor and I only lost a shirt, pants, and a mouse backpack (but at the time those things were like 400c each)
  • maxrein said:

yea, I was sooo devastated... but I was so poor and I only lost a shirt, pants, and a mouse backpack (but at the time those things were like 400c each)
    Well, When I first time playing in December 2014 (Yuletide Pack Was Out I think), I was very shocked that it looks like Minecraft..So after I finished the tutorial, I went to the lobby and went to my Realm, It was like so beautiful! Few days later, I started building a shop, Where I sell (There was no vends before) and I started making progress by Buying Hollas, Crafting alot, Mining alot, Till I have a friend named AVRIL (I think) Then she wanted a perm to place a dragon (Well I was like very dumb and don't know anything of scamming before..)
    So I perm her but yet stole my stuff and my 3 Outfits (Pharoah Crown Outfit, Top Hat Outfit,and Feather Hat Outfit) and then I stopped her perm but she left ;c I was like crying ALOT ;-; I was 5 years old? I think now I'm 13 :U, If you think it's "Impossible" to me playing a game in a PC, Well, I was a Gamer back then xd I am still a Gamer tho :>
  • maxrein said:

Well, When I first time playing in December 2014 (Yuletide Pack Was Out I think), I was very shocked that it looks like Minecraft..So after I finished the tutorial, I went to the lobby and went to my Realm, It was like so beautiful! Few days later, I started building a shop, Where I sell (There was no vends before) and I started making progress by Buying Hollas, Crafting alot, Mining alot, Till I have a friend named AVRIL (I think) Then she wanted a perm to place a dragon (Well I was like very dumb and don't know anything of scamming before..)
    So I perm her but yet stole my stuff and my 3 Outfits (Pharoah Crown Outfit, Top Hat Outfit,and Feather Hat Outfit) and then I stopped her perm but she left ;c I was like crying ALOT ;-; I was 5 years old? I think now I'm 13 :U, If you think it's "Impossible" to me playing a game in a PC, Well, I was a Gamer back then xd I am still a Gamer tho :>
    2014 - You were 5

2019 - Your 13??
  • maxrein said:

I was scam and that was 3-4years ago maybe
  • Once I was a snail

The End