Help (please)

[]IGOROT[] was pranking people in the lobby badly, and then i told to them its a prank. He added a sign with "xX_Thundah is Dumb!" I was like i don't care, to any mod here please don't get mad because this is about another user's attitude. I know I said a lot of stuff and whatever you do to me i'll just be positive or something else, but []IGOROT[] was bullying me and I got banned in a giveaway for being "rude" even tough []IGOROT[] is the rude guy and the one that deserves to be recognized as the bad guy, I got a warning, because i didn't knew what necroposting meant, Im sorry to the mod that gave me a warning, I help newbies, I helped a user who was scammed, Please help me back, I'm sorry if i got too much because of my stuff, Please forgive me. I know you wont mind because I always throw tantrums or stuff, It's just that I hope i'll get a chance to have money or something. So if you see []IGOROT[] don't say bad stuff to him, just PLEASE say stop bullying xX_Thundah and accusing me of being rude even tough he was the one who was rude :(. I'll do a giveaway once i buy a prize dispencer for cheap, and If that guy is reading this, please just, STOP.

P.S. Im not trying to get attention, Im trying to get help

Comments

• AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited November 2019
    How did he place a sign in the lobby? Nvm.
    You have to understand that people are gonna be rude, life's not fair, almost everyone is bullied at some point in thier life, just try to ignore him, and don't belive anything bad they say about you.
  • do a holla when your about to giveaway for newbies
  • I know someone who sell prize dispenser for 700
  • Azsimuth said:

How did he place a sign in the lobby? Nvm.
    You have to understand that people are gonna be rude, life's not fair, almost everyone is bullied at some point in thier life, just try to ignore him, and don't belive anything bad they say about you.

He added it in Pen's . I feel better now :) Thanks to my new friends who made me feel better :D
  • Tbh, people aren't going to be great in life, that's something most people have to come to understand, don't worry about the people who place a sign that calls you a name, that proves nothing of who you are as a person, don't mess with people if you don't want to be messed with either. I prank is a prank but another person might not take it as you do.

This discussion has been closed.