Fishs in Cubic Castles?!

I think it would be nice to have fishs in Tropical Mines,get your fish rod and catch some,I don't know,it's just my idea,if you like my idea be sure to +1 (/'-')/

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I thought of doing a fishing minigame in the game.. where you could fish different kinds of areas and catch different sorts of fishes and mount them on trophy boards etc... I agree it might be a fun additional thing to do.
  • I was thinking more along the lines of to have them in your realm as deco but they swim
  • I thought of doing a fishing minigame in the game.. where you could fish different kinds of areas and catch different sorts of fishes and mount them on trophy boards etc... I agree it might be a fun additional thing to do.

+1 would be great if you added this
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I thought of doing a fishing minigame in the game.. where you could fish different kinds of areas and catch different sorts of fishes and mount them on trophy boards etc... I agree it might be a fun additional thing to do.

That would be a great addition to the game!
  • I thought of doing a fishing minigame in the game.. where you could fish different kinds of areas and catch different sorts of fishes and mount them on trophy boards etc... I agree it might be a fun additional thing to do.

I’d love for this to be in the game!

Yes please!

I agreement

That would be epic.

Can add a feature that you catch the fishes and put them in pond ?
    I mean add freshwater block that they can lives in

Yes! Add a Aquarium Update! Its fine if next year we can wait
  • Fish inna box...?
  • if fish would come out, it should comeout together with the summer update ;D
  • I wanted to make a koi pond at my farm oh well great this a great news ;)

Add koi fish ! :o
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited November 2019
    -Alvin- said:

Yes! Add a Aquarium Update! Its fine if next year we can wait
    This year we had a Sci-fi Summer, make it an Aquarium Summer next year! :D
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Underwater realm stamp.. shark-inna-box?
  • Underwater realm stamp.. shark-inna-box?

Boats? Like cars but on water
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2019

Uwa ? :o Underwater with bubbles !

For summer , lounge chair ! swim ring ! Sand block with shells and seastar on it ! Twisted sand pillars ! Yeah better with a machine that allow us make colored mosaic (many squares in 1 block) This's a big ideal for building more water type builds :o

For summer , lounge chair ! swim ring ! Sand block with shells and seastar on it ! Twisted sand pillars ! Yeah better with a machine that allow us make colored mosaic (many squares in 1 block) This's a big ideal for building more water type builds :o

I really like those columns.
    Well... Maybe summer sea pack is something to really think about. I'll certainly keep it in mind.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2019

I like the idea of an "Under the Sea" theme for the next summer pack. You could incorporate it into the idea you mentioned about fishing and mounting/collecting the fish. But maybe also have it so you can place the fish you catch in your build. So many underwater items and creatures you could create.

Shark-inna-box sounds really good ... could he swim in a certain radius or could he go wherever the water was?

Uh is that stamp only background and bubble effect or should really make us dive ? (Whole realm will be like flooded)
  • Daisyy'Daisyy' Member
    edited November 2019

Maybe add Octupus-inna-box?
    Squid-inna-box?
    Fishes-inna-box? (Different kinda of Fishes)
    Jellyfish-inna-box?
    Starfish-inna-box?
    Turtle-inna-box?
    Dolphin-inna-box?
    And Etc, Maybe also add a Sea Chests where it can only place on water
    And some Sea Decors As Well, As Mermaid and Merman Decors

Mermaid Tail
    Mermaid Sea Shells Top
    Merman Tail
    (Etc...)

Starfish Hat (Super Rare)
    Maybe the Shark Fin, And Tail might be helpful swimming under water
    Under the sea Crown
    Fish Crown (With Coral In The Middle)
    Different Kinds Of Sea Wand (Which whenever there is a Dark Cave, It glows)
    Fish Sword xD Why not?

Fish Pet Treats?
    Turtle Pet
    Jellyfish Pets (It's like Chicks Pet but Silent)
    Crab Pet
    Shark Pet!! (If you lvl it up to 50, It will be MASSIVE SHARK!)

That's all in my mind C:
    Maybe @SirKewberth, You can add these or If you have more ideas, This can be released at Coming Summer? With the Summer Pack?

And If These Will Be Added At Coming Summer, Then The Tropical Mine Should Be Also Be Updated With The New Pack (Fishes, The New Stamp, And Etc!)

And Will There Be New Recipes About This? :p
    And New Underwater Cubes? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited November 2019
    Caledon said:

I really like those columns.
    *cough* spoilers xD

Those would be cool blocks

Squid-inna-box?
    Jellyfish-inna-box?
    Starfish-inna-box?
    Turtle-inna-box?
    Dolphin-inna-box?

Mermaid Tail
    Mermaid Sea Shells Top
    Merman Tail
    (Etc...)

Under the sea Crown
    Fish Sword xD Why not?

Fish Pet Treats?
    Turtle Pet
    Crab Pet

That's all in my mind C:
    Maybe @SirKewberth, You can add these or If you have more ideas, This can be released at Coming Summer? With the Summer Pack?

And If These Will Be Added At Coming Summer, Then The Tropical Mine Should Be Also Be Updated With The New Pack (Fishes, The New Stamp, And Etc!)

@SirKewberth , add a SWIMMING MODE! We can "walk" faster underwater, ofc speeddemon perk will not work!
  • -Alvin- said:

Squid-inna-box?
    Jellyfish-inna-box?
    Starfish-inna-box?
    Turtle-inna-box?
    Dolphin-inna-box?

Mermaid Tail
    Mermaid Sea Shells Top
    Merman Tail
    (Etc...)

Under the sea Crown
    Fish Sword xD Why not?

Fish Pet Treats?
    Turtle Pet
    Crab Pet

That's all in my mind C:

@SirKewberth , add a SWIMMING MODE! We can "walk" faster underwater, ofc speeddemon perk will not work!
    Plus we have pedestrain block so don't think this will ruin parkour
  • It is not Fishs or Fishes. It is FISH! Whether it be plural or singular, it is fish.
  • It is not Fishs or Fishes. It is FISH! Whether it be plural or singular, it is fish.

It is not Fishs or Fishes. It is FISH! Whether it be plural or singular, it is fish.

ok boomer
  • true.