Boats

Boats
We have cars so why not boats? Boats would be useful for floating on the water and driving. It's like cars but we are driving on water instead of land. You could even control how fast it could go. This would be useful if you want to quickly get it done and over with on water.

Comments

• that's not a bad idea... it's just, not much
    people builds using water, but who knows if this will change the future builds
  • +1 for this, We may also invent "Boat Race Course" Who knows? xD and This is might useful for builds, Instead of building a boat, Why don't we have a REAL boat? That is like cars uwu
  • +1 small pirate ship please woot :>
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited November 2019
    +1

Maybe cheapest boat will be a raft xD
  • 3+ I had this idea and thought a lot about it this 100% should be added
  • Would be cool
  • Bump.
  • It's a pretty good idea. I would actually love to see boat races. +1
  • +1 It would be a fine addition to the game.
  • +1

Would love to have boat races! Hmmm... event ideas blowing up.
  • maxrein said:

+1 small pirate ship please woot :>

:O yas a pirate ship!
    +1
  • +1
    But perhaps they could be a little slower, a little harder to control. Like real boats. Make racing more interesting too. More skill would be required
  • maybe it would run slower on land and fast on water, just like mc boats
  • Bump.
  • +1 like the idea of a new race
  • Love the idea
    +1
    Bump
  • Bump
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

Bump

Why are you bumping other's posts?
    @RaydarVeins123
  • edited May 2020
    MEEPYZ said:

Bump

Why are you bumping other's posts?
    @RaydarVeins123
    Can I not??

I bumped the post cause it was a good idea xd

@MEEPYZ
    @RaydarVeins123
  • b o a t
    g o
    fl o a t
  • +1 and different types of boats as well for sure.
  • Hawk931Hawk931 Member
    +1
  • +1
  • Boats would in my opinion be something almost unnecessary, since water can only be found in only a few mines and in small amounts, thus making the usage of boats totally limited. Despite all that being said, there are also many items that have limited use purposes in the game, consequently making this a good idea. I agree with Cub The Cubic that the more the features the better the game, and in my opinion as long as it is easy for the game designers to create and if it is about to come in July packs 2020 it would undoubtedly be a nice idea.
  • Boats would in my opinion be something almost unnecessary, since water can only be found in only a few mines and in small amounts, thus making the usage of boats totally limited. Despite all that being said, there are also many items that have limited use purposes in the game, consequently making this a good idea. I agree with Cub The Cubic that the more the features the better the game, and in my opinion as long as it is easy for the game designers to create and if it is about to come in July packs 2020 it would undoubtedly be a nice idea.

I know a big mine with tons of water it's called the tropical xd
    Maybe ya should check it out

The cc store sells water & they also sell 99x99 realms. I made Sunken Ship & I am making Big Dreams. Both have lot water. Sunken Ship has 265k water & a complete ship sunken. The limits cc has is all in our heads so if we think outside the box, we can build anything.

I invented the Car Lift so cars can drive on multiple floors without getting out of them. Look at my profile to see most of my realms.

+1 for boats cuz my boats just sit on top of the water or sank due to cannon accident lol.
  • +1