Umbrella Features

MaxreinMaxrein Member
edited November 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
This may be dumb but can the umbrella like the b umb, spring umb can be activated, like when you activate/fire your wand. But the effect on the umbrella is that it would close and open? And i hope more occasional umbs to come

Comments

• So you're telling the developers that you want the umbrella to open and close for no reason?
    -1 (unless there is a reason that it opens and closes)
  • edited November 2019

So you're telling the developers that you want the umbrella to open and close for no reason?

whats wrong with it? it sounds reasonable to me, really, y can't u accept it its not making you lose anything somehow?

+99 for that
  • So you're telling the developers that you want the umbrella to open and close for no reason?

whats wrong with it? it sounds reasonable to me, really, y can't u accept it its not making you lose anything somehow?

+99 for that
    What I'm trying to say is that the developers wouldn't really spend their time to make an animation about an item opening and closing. While it may be cool, it's pretty much useless and the developers would spend more time in the game because of that feature.

But it is my opinion (although it would be better if you could glide down with it as well).

+99 for that
    What I'm trying to say is that the developers wouldn't really spend their time to make an animation about an item opening and closing. While it may be cool, it's pretty much useless and the developers would spend more time in the game because of that feature.

But it is my opinion (although it would be better if you could glide down with it as well).

That would ruin all parkours and I don’t think we need a “no umbrellas block” that you have to place everywhere, this isn’t Mary poppins.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    JuIius said:

So you're telling the developers that you want the umbrella to open and close for no reason?

+99 for that

That would ruin all parkours and I don’t think we need a “no umbrellas block” that you have to place everywhere, this isn’t Mary poppins.
    But then we could all go around saying "I'm Mary Poppins, y'all!" lol
  • JuIius said:

+99 for that

Well what? make it function like wands, when pressed it's open and closed for another pressed. And no umbrella block? u gotta be kidding me lol? why not no wands block?
  • JuIius said:

+99 for that

Well what? make it function like wands, when pressed it's open and closed for another pressed. And no umbrella block? u gotta be kidding me lol? why not no wands block?
    I meant the gliding part
  • I like the feature of opening and closing it, but I don't think it should serve any game advantage. It would simply make the game pay to win. Essentially it's a +1
  • Open and close umb to activate GLIDE, like Mary Poppins xD
  • MaxreinMaxrein Member
    edited November 2019
    -Alvin- said:

Open and close umb to activate GLIDE, like Mary Poppins xD

if that would happen, theres should be an umbrella block or something to deactivate that gliding effect, if the realm owner dont what that effect for event purpose maybe or game like parkours
  • Can't we just all agree that we could just disable 'Gliding' in Realm Setup?
  • maxrein said:

-Alvin- said:

Open and close umb to activate GLIDE, like Mary Poppins xD

if that would happen, theres should be an umbrella block or something to deactivate that gliding effect, if the realm owner dont what that effect for event purpose maybe or game like parkours

Can't we just all agree that we could just disable 'Gliding' in Realm Setup?

Maybe just same as the Pedestrians Only, could craft it instead buying
  • Bump lol
  • pvp in umbrella:Kirby's parasol :D