I found new error or bug ?

SPY C.SPY C. Member
edited November 2019 in Bug Reports
@SirKewberth
Realm Name: ChoGath's Collection
2.PNG 191.3K
1.PNG 253.7K

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Well perhaps if you can reproduce it consistently. I tried some kennels and I'm not seeing that effect. So is there a special way to make it happen?
  • Wow lol
  • Yo that happens to my pets ;-; They very sAvagE pEts #nOtReatSfoRyOu >;>
  • MaxreinMaxrein Member
    edited November 2019
    bruh
  • 'Dragon''Dragon' Member
    edited November 2019
    maxrein said:

bruh

lol.
  • Well perhaps if you can reproduce it consistently. I tried some kennels and I'm not seeing that effect. So is there a special way to make it happen?

I don't know I was playing as usual, then suddenly I noticed but now they don't look like that all returned to normal
  • BUMP it happened again @SirKewberth

It’s happened to me sometimes too recently. It’s client sided though, it doesn’t happen for everyone in the realm.

Also, sometimes players don’t sit down on the client side. Everyone who are in chairs are standing on certain people’s screens, while sitting on others screens.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

BUMP it happened again @SirKewberth

It’s happened to me sometimes too recently. It’s client sided though, it doesn’t happen for everyone in the realm.

Also, sometimes players don’t sit down on the client side. Everyone who are in chairs are standing on certain people’s screens, while sitting on others screens.
    I think they are talking about the pets being backwards in the kennels, not the chair/sofa/bench problem.

I think they are talking about the pets being backwards in the kennels, not the chair/sofa/bench problem.
    Yeah I know, that what I meant by “it’s happened to me sometimes too recently”.

I just mentioned the chair issue because it’s somewhat similar.
  • Bump after 1 year. Its still here
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    BUMP!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2023
  • The pets not being fed by the owner LOL
  • SPY C. said:

BUMP!

Sad Pets When No one Uses Them