The Nightsilver of the Woods & Events

RashiraRashira Member
edited November 2019 in Player Events & Creations

Sanctuary of Nightsilver of the Woods

Nightsilver

The Sanctuary of Nightsilvers is now open, Its purpose is to help the new players in Cubic Castles, Help them grow and understand the game and some mechanics, also newbies will received free starter Items and Cubits for completing the Luna's Blessing starter mission.

Luna's Blessing

• For the qbees joined the clan of the Nightsilver of the Woods will received 500-1000cubits award every month for being faithful to the Silver Crescent Moon.
  • Must be active during the whole month, inactive for more than a week will lead to revoking the rights to claim.

• Also monthly mission will be given to the selected Nightsilver members, Every completed mission you will received Higher or Lower Crescent Moon Mark. [1 Higher Crescent Moon Mark is equivalent to 4500Cubits] , Lower Moon Mark is equivalent to 500Cubits and lastly the Mid Tier Crescent Moon Mark is equivalent to 1000 Cubits
  • Every Higher Crescent Moon Order complete, you earned more 5% of your total work.

Crescent Moon’s Order

Crescent Moon’s Order is now ready to shine the light upon the Knights, Complete all the orders to get rewards, you have 1 month to complete all the orders. (Not necessarily all)

The Order

Higher Moon’s Order

• 1000 Cottons
  • 1000 Varnish
  • 500 Gizmos
  • 250 Papers
  • 200 Candles
  • 3000 Trees (Any kind of tree just hit the 3000 mark)
  • 2000 Sands
  • 2000 White Dyes
  • 1750 Refined Irons
  • 1750 Charcoals
  • 1000 Lavas
  • 1000 Oil

Lower Moon’s Order

First Chest

• 500 Clay Lumps
  • 500 Muds
  • 500 Solvents
  • 500 Pink Corals
  • 500 Porcelains

Second Chest

• 2000 Any Trees
  • 1000 Varnish

Third Chest

• 5000 Pink Dye
  • 5000 Purple Dye
  • 5000 Blue Dye
  • 5000 Green Dye
  • 5000 Yellow Dye
  • 5000 Orange Die
  • 5000 Black Dye
  • 5000 Red Dye

Fourth Chest

• 350 White Marble
  • 350 Blue Marble
  • 350 Black Marble

Fifth Chest

• 4500 Stones
  • 1500 Sands
  • 1000 Coals

Sixth Chest

• 500 Charcoal
  • 250 Springs
  • 1000 Irons
  • 1000 Refined Irons

Seventh Chest

• 300 Ghost Dust
  • 250 Cloudy Potions

Eight Chest

• 1500 Gold
  • 500 Silver
  • 1500 Glass

Nineth Chest

• 35 Diamonds
  • 20 Rubies
  • 20 Emeralds

Inspired by Enza Widow’s Plenty Horn

Bloodmoon Events

In every other two months, Bloodmoon occurs; an event will be holla-ed or be posted on this thread which exclusive for the members only.

Non-members can join through direct invite or reserving an invitation from the Sanctuary.

Chapter One : The Lucent Beam

23rd day of December, 1784. when the moon turned into a red stain, to old qbee folks said to be the moon appeared to be covered by blood. that day, many things happen, but not a bad luck. Instead, after the phenomena gave them wealth and a new life to start.

They said before this year 2019 ends, Luna will touches again the mortal beings in the world of Cubic Castles. whoever is the kindest, light shines upon them.

Kindest and luckiest qbees will be receiving 2500Cubits after being invited by Luna, she will light up the Moonlight Blessings to welcome them to the Nightsilver of the Woods

@Incense The moon shines upon you and let be the light to guide you.

@icantiwill Blessings upon a loyal warrior.

Lyralei’s Trade House

The elf whose name is Lyralei trades her lovely items for a specific amount of resources, crops or both, for example. Lyralei’s Snowwy Stamp trades for 750 ferns and 50 Pumpkins.

Refundable for 24hours if you changed your decision of the trading.

Inspired by Spooon & Incense

Requirements for joining the Nightsilver of the Woods Clan

Amateur & Beginners

• Must be playing the game atleast 3hours in total within a week.
  • Willing to learn things
  • Attitude is really important.
  • Patient
  • Has a proper name
If you beg for more items and cubits, you will be automatically excluded to the clan and won't be able to enter every Nightsilver Realms. [also we're gonna have background investigation if you're using ALTs.]

Intermediate & Experts

• Must be playing the game atleast 4-5hours in total within a week.
  • Good Attitude
  • Good player background
  • Has a proper name
Disrespecting one another member or non-member will be excluded to the clan. An investigation will execute to know if you're guilty or not.

All applicants will undergo some processes upon joining. [s'entrevoir]

Builders, Miners and whatever kind of player you are. You're all welcome to apply!

Stay Connected for more Information!

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Wow claps*
    Goodluck! :D
  • Yakroo said:

Wow claps*
    Goodluck! :D

Sankyu
  • This is amazing!
    Can't wait!
  • This is amazing!
    Can't wait!

ill try to finish it ASAP. c;
  • Rashira, I am ready to undergo to your judgement! :))
  • Incense said:

Rashira, I am ready to undergo to your judgement! :))

mmhmkaay, after i finish ill start the viewing c'x
  • im in needs Bump uwu
  • This looks awesome and will be such fun for the new players
  • How do I apply? I love to join, I'm an active player, and I do love active clans!
  • Pixel pip said:

This looks awesome and will be such fun for the new players

c;

How do I apply? I love to join, I'm an active player, and I do love active clans!

the recruitment is still close, after I finish the realms, I will start the probation. you just need to behave c;

Bummp.
  • Seems fine, I don"t understand it very well, but if I'm right, you do quests for your clan and receive crescent marks for it. Where do I join the clan?
  • -LexXi- said:

Seems fine, I don"t understand it very well, but if I'm right, you do quests for your clan and receive crescent marks for it. Where do I join the clan?

You’re on my probation now c;

I’ve updated the post. c;